49

Jacks POV:
I put my phone down all confused? Why does Shani want to meet me? Alone? In an ally way? Oh shit she's gonna kill me. No no she won't kill me! Will she? I grabbed my coat and put my shoes on and stated a slow walk down to the ally way bus their house, it was about a 10 minute walk form mine. I got to the ally way to see Shani standing their with her back and one foot on the wall on her phone. Fuck she's beautiful I stood there for a few seconds and pulled out my phone, and called her.
"Hey jack where are you"
"Look to your right" I smiled
She looked to her right and smiled while hanging up. Then looked at the ground as if she was embarrassed. She's so cute when she's embarrassed shit I knew I shouldn't of come, it just made me fall for her more. We stood their for what's felt like forever staring into eachother eyes in silence. I started to walk towards her in a funny walk causing her to laugh and blush which was a huge turn on for me. Shit!

Shani POV:
Shit he's so good looking, but I can't fall for him, I just can't. Why did I invite him here, no Shani you're right you need to open up to him, you have to follow your heart. But what about joe? Ugh I hate this.
"Hey" he smiled
"Hey jack" I smiled back.
He pulled me into a warm needy hug which we stayed in for a few minutes before I pulled away.
"So what did you want to tell me?" He asked looking deeply into my eyes holding my hands. I looked down at our hands and grabbed his hands tightly. I huffed and looked at him. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I moved my hands form his hands to his neck and he put his hands on my waist and we looked at eachother. I smiled then leaned in. I kissed him. He hesitated but soon kissed back. It was full of passion and I loved it.
"Jump" he said into the kiss. I smiled and jumped into his arms with my legs wrapped around his waist. He moved his kisses down to my neck. I threw my head back in pleasure something I haven't done with joe.
"Jack I need you" I moaned he smiled and put me down. He walked me to his house just walking side by side not talking or holding hands just in case someone saw us. As soon as we got in jack made sure that his brother wasn't home.
"Conor are you home" jack shouted while talking off his jacket
There was no answer.
"Looks like were alone" I said while talking my jacket off
"Good" he replied with a smirk in his face god damn that smirk
"And why is that good" I asked talking my shoes off
"So I can do something with you that I've wanted to do for a long time now" he said while walking up to me and picking me up
I know this is wrong but I haven't had that spark for a long time with joe and I hate it.
I started kissing his neck making him moan.
"Let's take this to the bedroom shall we?"
I nodded and he carried my into his room, he put me on the bed talking his shirt off in the process. I took mine and and saw jacks jaw drop.
"Like what you see?" I smirked
"Definitely" he said licking him lips with tired me on so much.
He stared kissing me on the neck making sure he didn't leave marks. He stood up and got off the bed to take his trousers off followed by she brokers. I took my leggings off leaving me in my bra and underwear and jack was completely naked. I looked him up and down, damn this is why he's so sexually active damn I thought to myself. Jack saw me staring and smiled at me. He got back on top of me and took my underwear off followed by my bra. We were now both naked.
"Have you got a condom?" I asked jack nodded and went into his draw to get one out. He slipped it on and started.
"OMG JACK FUCK YOURE SO GOOD FOR ME BABY" I shouted.
Jack smiled getting faster and faster. It was full of pleasure and we were both loving it until we heard talking. Jack stopped in his tracks.
"Shit Conor's back" he said putting his head on my chest still inside of me.
"W will h he c come in?" I strutted trying not to moan
"Yes he always does" soon as jack said that the door burst pies to reveal Conor on his phone.
"Hey jack I'm back want something to eat" he said not looking up from his phone.
Jack didn't reply and his head still on my chest STILL inside of me.
"Jack" Conor said now looking up from his phone.
Jack quickly pulled himself out of me making me let out a little moan and lying next to me grabbing a cover and covering out bare bodies
"Jack and SHANI! What the hell??" She shouted
"Conor please don't say anything I can explain" I said
"Explain then" he said crossing his arms
"Can you leave so we can get dressed first"
Conor left the room and me and jack got dressed.
"Shani I'm so sorry" jack said walking up to me
"Don't be it was amazing and I don't care what anyone says, I'm in love with you" I smiled pecking his lips. But who do I love more? Jack or joe?

Jacks POV:
She loves me? Wtf! How? Why? When? She walked out and I noticed her ring on her finger, her engagement ring. Shit I've made a mistake, but it was the best mistake. Me and Shani walked hand in hand into the front room to find Conor and JOE? Wtf is he doing here.
"J joe what are you d doing h here?" Shani stuttered shit I know Shani she only stutters if she's enjoying something or is about to have a panic attack and I know she wasn't enjoying this.
"Why do you think I'm here, why the fuck would you cheat on my Shani" he shouted. Shani couldn't say anything she just ran over to me and hugged my crying like mad.
"I'm sorry" I whispered in her ear
She smiled at me it was a normal smile it was a forced smile.
She let me go and walked over to joe and say next to him.
"Can I talk to joe alone please guys" me and Conor nodded and walked into my room.

Shnai POV:
I sat down next to joe and took his hands before looking him in the eye.
"Joe I need to tell you something, for a few weeks now, I've felt different about us, I haven't had the spark that I got when we first dated. I love you so much joe I really do and I tried my hardest to want you, but I can't change my feelings, I just can't. I've felt this way about jack for a couple of days. I didn't want to believe it cause I didn't want it to be true but it is, i' so so fucking sorry, I hope we can still be friends" I said crying my eyes out. Joe looked me in the eyes and placed his hand under my chin, he pulled my face up so it was facing his.
"I will never give you up and I will never stop loving you, I'm not letting you go this easy, I need you in my life, and I hope this will make the spark come back" he smirked and kissed me he pulled me on top of him and I pulled him closer making the kiss deeper. He was right, it took two seconds talking to eachother and trying, the spark was back. I love this boy.
"I think we should take things slow, shall we forget this ever happened until we know we are right for eachother" he said pointing to my ring. I nodded in agreement this was the best thing to do.
"Lets not date just yet, have some fun with whoever we want then see if anyone else makes us feel the same way we do to eachother, if they don't, get back together. I know they won't for me you're the best things that's happened to me but let's have a break yeah" he asked pulling the rings off my finger. I nodded and kissed him.
Call me a slag but let's go and have fun with a boy that's what I've been told to that's what I'm going to do. And that boy is going to be jack, his bestie I know but he will probably go off which Hannah, one of my besties so it's okay.