Meet Stella And Becca And Good News

It was 2:00 in the afternoon, and I was sitting in my history class trying not to fall asleep listening to my professor blab on about the Revolutionary War. Oh forgot to introduce myself. My name is Stella and I'm 23 years old. I live in California and I'm a college student and I work at Hot Topic. I love rock music, and my favorite bands are Avenged Sevenfold and Black Veil Brides. As I left class to head to work, I ran into one of my best friends, Becca. "Hey Stella guess what?" she asked me with gleaming eyes. "What?" I asked her. "Well you know how my dad works with different bands?" she asked."Yeah what about it?" I said with a puzzling look on my face. "Well my dad got us front row tickets and backstage passes for the Black Veil Brides concert tonight!" she said waving the tickets and passes in my face. "WHAT?! THAT'S SO GREAT! I THOUGHT THEY WERE SOLD OUT?!" I said jumping up and down. "Well they are but because of my dad's job, he got the first 2 tickets and backstage passes for us!" she said smiling. "Oh great!! I'm so excited!" I exclaimed. "Me too. I'll meet you at your house around 7 and we can drive over to the venue together." Becca said. "Ok I'll see you at 7 then." I said giving her a quick hug.

At work I couldn't focus on working. All I could focus on was tonight's concert and meeting the guys afterwards, particularly Ashley Purdy. He may be a perverted manwhore, but he was the sexiest guy I have ever seen in my life. I usually worked till 9, but my boss knew that I had a concert to go to so she was cool with me leaving a little early. When I got home, I quickly showered then put on my favorite Black Veil Brides shirt and threw on my favorite dark blue skinnies. I as I was finishing up my Ashley warpaint, the doorbell rang, letting me know that Becca was there. She looked amazing in her Andy warpaint, black skinnies with some awesome looking boots and a ripped Black Veil Brides shirt. "Wow Stella you look great! Ready to go?" she asked me. "Hell yeah let's go."I said putting on my backstage pass lanyard and grabbing my ticket before locking up the house and getting in Becca's car. This was gonna be a fun evening.

What do you guys think so far? The next chapter will be the concert and the girls meeting the guys. Please vote and comment thanks guys! XOXO, Kristan