Chapter 9: Special Night

Zayn carries me into the house. He lays me on the coach and we sit there just kissing for a while. 

And then we go into my room. I start to feel a little panicky. And Zayn notices.

He bends down and whispers, "Don’t worry, we won’t do anything tonight that you don’t want to do."

I am just so lucky to have this guy as my boyfriend, "I love you Zayn"

And so we kiss for a while longer and then just fall asleep.

In the morning, I wake up before Zayn. So I decide to make some breakfast. I kiss Zayn on the forehead and head to the kitchen.

As I’m cooking I realize that I’m not afraid to have sex with Zayn. I love him and I know he loves me...

Suddenly I feel his arms around me. "You scared me!"

"I’m sorry babe" he begins to kiss my neck. Travels down to my shoulder then back up. "How did you sleep beauti--?"

Quickly I turn around to face him and kiss him like I’ve never kissed him before.

He quickly responds by kissing me back and wrapping my legs around his waist. I slightly push him towards the counter and he presses me up against the wall. Shortly, he carries me back to my room and on to my bed.

He looks into my eyes surprised. Wondering if I’m serious or not.

So I whisper "I love you." and he replies back with "I love you more than anything" and we continue.

Every kiss and every touch is sweet and loving with a touch of desire and pleasure. I love every moment of it. I love every part of Zayn.

We fall asleep, his arms around me and my head on his chest. I would never have imagined anything better than this. I was feeling such beautiful things I’ve never felt before. And most of all I was completely happy.

 Zayn feels that I’m awake and leans down to kiss my forehead. My smile only gets wider.

"I love you." he whispers. "I love you too" I answer back while looking up and kissing him softly on the lips.

In that moment I knew he would always be mine and I would be forever his.