Chapter 1: Enchanting Hike

On a beautiful spring day in Arizona, i decided to go hiking with my best friend at the Grand Canyon. The air was fresh and the sun was shinning. We packed up our things and we're on our way.

When we got there, I noticed there were some other cars, which were very nice and included a Lamborghini. The owners of the cars we're very very good looking and did not look at all like Arizonian. I decided to offer them some help, since they kind of looked lost.

Me: "Hey there, are you guys finding everything okay?"

The hot guy with the piercings answered, "No, we've seem to have gotten lost."

Me: "Where are you trying to go?"

The guy in the striped shirt replied, "Well, hello first, my name is Louis. These are my friends Harry (with the curly hair and dimples), Liam (short semi-straight hair and nice smile), Niall (blonde hair, pretty blue eyes) and Zayn (the guy with the piercings, who i now see has a very beautiful face). And we are trying to hike the Grand Canyon but have no idea where to begin." All five of them smile.

Me: "You've found the right girls to ask then. Hi, I'm Paola and this is my friend Alice. We are actually going to hike the Canyon today."

Zayn: "We would be honored to have you show me, and my lads of course, around." He smiles and looks down. 

Me: "of course. Lets get started, while the weather is still so fine. And be sure to bring lots of water."

---Two Hours Later---

Louis starts to whine "I'm tired."

Niall follows with "I'm hungry."

Harry "I'm hot." --takes off shirt--

Alice whispers loud enough for me to hear, "Yes you are"

Liam, drinks more water and passes it to Zayn.

Zayn, "I'm fine. You lazy lads, this is proof that you gotta start working out like me and get into shape."

I smile and say, "Don't worry guys, there's a rest place not so far from here. Once you guys are ready we can hike back up."

Zayn works his way towards me and we start to chat.

As we talked I couldn't help myself from noticing every single detail from his gorgeous face. 

Finally, I could see the rest place ahead.

The guys cheered "Yay!, We're not gonna die."

I laugh and say "You guys are silly. You should listen to Zayn and do this more often." I smile at Zayn and get a perfect smile back from him. My heart beats harder as we stare into each others eyes.

We're both snapped out of this wordless conversation when Niall exclaims "Nandos!"

Feedback Please :) xx