Chapter 6: The Unforgettable Date

So, I answered my own question, this has gotten a lot better! Zayn and I have been texting a lot since the party and he’s such a cutie! His first text was “Vas Happenin’ Beautiful!” and I almost died.

He’s just incredibly amazayn!

Speaking of the Bradford Bad Boy himself, he just sent a text reminding me about our date tonight. I’m wearing a huge cheeky smile on my face right now. But I’m also super nervous!

I’ve got my outfit ready and I’m doing my hair. Now I just gotta wait 2 more hours. Doesn’t seem like too long, right? I guess I can go on twitter and tweet for a bit. I was surprised to see that #ZaynHasANewLady, #ZaynIsAHappyManNow and things between those lines were trending. I wonder who this new lady is, this makes me smile. And then I get a tweet, it’s from Louis. He’s just wishing me a good date. And three more tweets from the guys. I smile wider. These guys are incredible!

--Time For The Date—

Zayn has arrived with a gorgeous red car. And he comes out and knocks on my door.

When I open it and come out he’s got a big smile on his face. He actually looks dazed and says “Wow.” I can’t help but blush. He notices and touches my cheek with a soft sweet kiss. He holds out his hand and motions for the car “Ready?” I reply sincerely, “Yes.”

Zayn opens the passenger door for me, like the gentlemen he is, and we’re on our way.

We arrive at a beautiful restaurant and like before he opens that door for me. Just before we go inside he looks at me and says “Have I told you how beautiful you look tonight?” Its fascinating how many times he makes me blush in less than an hour. I simply say “thank you” and Zayn walks me inside with his hand on mine. This little gesture helps me calm down and I feel at ease.

We’re inside at a private table, Zayn pulls out the chair for me to sit. Who would have known that there were still gentlemen on this earth.

“So how was your day, love?” Zayn asks while we’re waiting for our food to arrive.

I tell him the truth “it was good but I was a little anxious for this evening.” I shyly look down at my napkin. What if he thinks I’m like desperate or something?

Luckily, he nervously giggles and says “I felt the same way. Thank goodness you said it first though. If I would’ve told you first I would’ve died or something.” We both laugh and the tension is entirely gone.

At that moment the waiter comes with our meals. It all looks quite good.

We start eating and in between bites we talk. He asks me question and I ask him some as well. Zayn lifts a bite of his chicken and offers some to me. It does look good so I nod yes. He puts it in my mouth and it tastes delicious. I do the same with my food and he loves it as well. After that we are both eating each other’s food.  It’s quite funny but cute.

When we’re done eating Zayn smiles up at me and says with a cute wicked voice“you know, this is just the beginning of out date, babe?” wow please please don’t let me freak out because Zayn Malik just called me “babe.” To my surprise my face stays composed and I respond with a smile and say “okay, I’m ready for anything.” He looks pleased with my answer.

We drive around what feels like all of Arizona. We stop at some places I’ve never been in. And it’s his first time in these places too, so it makes me happy to be sharing these moments with him.

 We drive up a mountain and park there. Everything looks amazing up here. And I know that Zayn agrees because, and he says “would you like to go outside and sit on the grass or on the hood of my car? This is a very inspiring view.” he pulls out his drawing book and pencil. And I mentally slap myself because for one second I thought “I love you.”

We lay on the hood of Zayn’s car and look up to the sky. While Zayn is drawing we talk, and learn so much about each other. When he’s done he lifts up the drawing. I’m speechless, it’s so mesmerizing. Still stunned, I tell him, “This is amazing Zayn. You are very talented.” He blushes and hugs me. When we’re pulling away our lips somehow find each other. The kiss is incredible.

We lay there not caring what time it is. And in his arms I fall asleep once again.

 Vote &comment? : )