65. Drunk In Love

Idk but i guess this could be triggering if you've been through something like this? I've been debating on posting it so feel free to attack me and make me take it down 🤷‍♀️
____________
She swore she wasn't depressed as she sank to her knees with tears streaming down her face, the locked bathroom door giving her some privacy. She swore she wasn't depressed as she read his messages over and over, each cold hearted word felt like a hard punch in the stomach. She swore she was just heartbroken, and the emptiness she felt inside her would eventually fade. But it didn't. Although she wouldn't admit it. Sakura was depressed, and it was all because of that faithful encounter with the one and only Sasuke Uchiha, just a year prior. Who knew one boy could do so much damage? Who knew he could strip away any form of self love and esteem she had inside her so quickly?

___
By konohaguild

Sorry for such a long hiatus everyone :,) I'm not sure if I'm fully ready to get back into writing, but for now I'll stick to writing one shots and headcanons on here :D

Also I though this was a little confusing so let me clarify: Sasuke and Sakura met and instantly fell "in love". The relationship quickly turns abusive, mentally and physically. Sasuke breaks up with Sakura over a long, hateful text one year later, leaving behind a broken girl who has brainwashed herself into thinking she is mentally fine.