Chapter 19

I woke up in the forest again and saw the girl Grace standing and looking out into the ocean waiting for something, but what? I stood up and walked over to her and stood by her.

'So what are you waiting for?' I asked looking at her.

'I don't really know.' she answered looking at me and then smiling.

'Remember when I was here a little bit ago?' I said looking back at the huge lake that looked like an ocean.

'Yes, you asked me how did I know your name, but I couldn't answer because my brain awoke in another world.' I looked at her making a face saying 'how did you know'. She then looked back at the lake. 'I know your name because I am your older sister, I am about 200 years older so that is why you never heard of me, our mother thought I died from being hanged but I didn't. I just went here and I have the choice to come back if I wanted to.' she said staring at me.

'Your my sister?' I asked in confusion.

'Yes, but we have different fathers, he died from being hanged as well but it doesn't matter. Your brothers Michael and Issac came here when they died but Michael has my dad and Issac has yours.' she said smiling at me.

'Oh that is really sad. How did Issac come here when he was living with me when I was younger, wait never mind. He went missing one day and my family thought he died but he only came here?' I said questioning the last part.

'Yes he did.' She said with a smile. 'You should be waking soon sister, you need to find out who Dalayla is with or you might die.' She said then she disappeared before I could say anything. I then closed my eyes.

***

I woke up to a thunderstorm going on outside and I sat up rubbing my eye. Mike then walked in handing me a cup of coffee and I smiled. He then sat down at the end of the bed giving me a piece of paper.

"Earlier Amber, Cory had your Aunt Ellen come check on you because you have been very sleepy for a while. She checked you and she tested her saliva, it came out positive and negative." He said with a smile.

"What do you mean, positive and negative? I set sitting more and putting my feet over the bed.

"You might be pregnant." He said with a smiled, I then looked at him and stood up placing my hands on the back of my neck and eye widened.

"I'm pregnant!" I said opening my eyes more and standing up, I mean I was excited to have a child but I don't even have a husband.

"Might be, we don't know for sure yet." He said looking up at me and then standing to leave. I then ran up in front of him stopping him from walking.

"Will you tell me if I am soon?" I asked

"As soon as we can." he answered and then leaving the room. I looked around the room and walked over to the window and placed my hands on the edge of the ledge. I looked outside and looked down seeing Cory, Michael, Issac, and Tom playing football in the rain. They all then looked up at me and waved, I then waved back and walking over to my bed and sat down. I decided to go see Isabelle. I walked out of my room and into hers and she wasn't there, I then started to panic. I ran down stairs and into the dining room, she wasn't there. I then ran to the living room and saw my mom holding her. I then walked up to her and sat next to her.

"Isn't she beautiful?" I said touching her face and smiling at her reliefed that she was with my mom.

"She is, I can't wait to see her when she is older. You will be a good mom." Mom said smiling at her and placing her thumb on my cheek.

"Thanks mom, I already have a bond with this child." I said with a smile at my mother. My mom handed me the baby and I took her, I then kissed my mom on the forehead and left the room. I saw my dad walking into the foyer from the hallway, he then walked over to me and smiled.

"Hey hon." He said tickling Isabelle making her laugh.

"Hi dad." I said with a smile. "Did you hear about me might being pregnant." I said looking down at Isabelle.

"Yes I did, I am very excited if you have a child, I knew you and Cory would hit it off." he said with a laugh and making me laugh as well.

"Thanks dad, I am gonna head upstairs now. If you need me I will be in my room." I said with a smile and walking upstairs. My dad just smiled back at me and went into the living room. I then stopped and decided to go check on the boys and to see how they were doing. I went to the back door and saw them all yelling and throwing a football like fucking football players from school. I saw Cory and he looked at me and smiled. He then ran over to me and kissed me and kissed Isabelle on the forehead. I watched the boys play for a bit and then I went inside because the rain started to hit Isabelle's head and I didn't want her to cry. I went up the stairs and placed Isabelle in her crib in her room. She fell asleep very quickly, I gave her a kiss on the forehead. I then left the room and went into my room, I found a letter on my bed. I walked over to it an opened the envelope. It was from my grandfather.

Hello Amber, it is your grandfather. I just wanted to give you this letter and I wanted to say thank you for everything so far. I heard you took in a baby and named her Isabelle. That was my mother's name. Me and your grandmother are out on a trip right now but we will be back soon enough. I love you darling. From, grandpa Opal.

I smiled and then put the letter on my night stand. I walked over to my phone and I got 3 missed calls and 5 text messages from an unknown number for all the missed calls and text messages. I then pressed the number ID and called it.

"Hello?" I asked when I heard someone pick up.

" Hello Amber, it is your cousin Noah. How nice of you to call." I heard a voice say and then my eyes widened.