Chapter 13

I woke up on the other side of the bed while Cory was under me, last night was... really nice, I got up to see what time it was and it was 6am so I decided to go check on Tom to see if he was alright. I first got Cory's shirt on because I am not gonna fucking walk naked to Tom. I walked down the hallway and the floor was cold and I opened the door to see Tom sleeping with no blanket so I walked over to him to cover him up. He was only wearing boxers and I could see his bump so I covered him up fast and looked at him, he was peaceful. I'm glad he is like my big brother, he makes me feel safe just like Cory but me and Cory have a way different relationship than Tom and I. I walked out of the room to see Mike walking out of the coffee room down the hall.

"Good morning Ms. Robin, did you sleep well last night?" Mike asked handing me a cup of coffee.

"Good morning, I slept very well last night." I smiled after I said that "and Thank you for the coffee." I said with a smile.

"Your welcome, well I'm gonna go water the plants in the greenhouse, if you need anything, I'll be in there." He said smiling back and walking down the stairs. I just realized that Tom doesn't know about Cory and the others being vampires so I went to go back into my room to tell Cory about it. I walked down the hall and I opened the door to see Cory not in the bed, I set my coffee down and then I started to look, I looked in the closet, the bathroom and even under the bed, I couldn't find him in here, he must be in his room, I was about to come out the door then Cory jumped in front of me.

"Holy shit Cory." I said putting my hands over my face and backing up.

"Sorry, I had to, where did yo go?" Cory asked taking my hands off my face and looking at me with his icy blue eyes and a warm smile.

"I went to go check on Tom, then I saw Mike and he gave me coffee." I said walking back to the bed but then Cory grabbed my hand and pulled me to his chest with his arm around my waist.

"Last night was... interesting" Cory said smiling and then started to make out with me while I put my hands on his head and his back while he pushed me to the wall lifting me up.

I then pulled his body closer to mine to feel his body warmth on mine as he was going up and down my thigh making me softly moan as we kissed and he kept going until we heard a knock on the door which scared the shit out of me then Cory set me down and kissed my forehead and smiled. I smiled back and fixed my hair so I won't look nuts like when Ana from 'Fifty shades of grey' did when they made out in the elevator. Cory opened the door to see a tired Tom standing there with no shirt but only pants.

"Good morning *yawn* what did ya'll do last night?" Tom asked opening his eyes more to see Cory shirtless and me in just a black tee and panties.

"Good morning Tom, well we um, watched movies and I accidently slept in here." Cory said turning around to wink at me.

"Okay, let's go eat something, this 6-pack won't feed itself to be healthy." Tom said walking out the door as Cory followed and stopped to look at me.

"You coming?" Cory asked tilting his head. "Yah, I'll be out in a minute, I just need to put on pants and call Marie to tell her we are okay." I said with a smile.

"Okay, be down in 5 minutes so we can eat together." Cory said with a smile and turned around, I saw his muscles move on his back as he walked and his butt move, he had a cute butt. I then walked over to put on my leggings and then walked over to my phone to see 10 missed calls from an unknown number and 3 texts.

'Amber, be ready for us' 'Amber, we are coming for you' 'Amber wait until Saturday night'

I looked around the room and I started to breath heavier each second, who is coming? It must Dalayla and Noah but how did they get my number? Oh fuck, it could've been my grandma, she must've stolen someone's phone but how would I know? I then felt my phone ring on the bed and it said 'unknown'.

"Hello?"

"Hello Amber, this is your cousins, Noah and Dalayla." I heard a male voice say through the phone.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked starting to walk to the door.

"You, we need your blood cousin, or else we are gonna take Cory's or worse, your little best friend, Tom"

"Really? You think that scares me dumbass, Cory will stop you and you won't be able to get Tom if he is protected by us. bitches." I said the last part under my breath as I opened the door to walk out.

"Oh really, well be ready." then they hung up, be ready for what? A war? a deadly slow motion scene when we are stabbing at each other? They think I am gonna have this happen, hell no.

***

"Thanks for breakfast Tom." I said putting my plate in the sink and walking to the counter as leaned against it.

"No problem. Might as well make something nice for you two, I have a question." Tom said looking at Cory.

"okay, what is it?" Cory said putting eggs in his mouth and standing up to put his plate by the sink and walking over to Tom and me.

"Okay, are you a vampire because you said we went to a fantasy or are you a werewolf?" Tom asked opening his eyes in excitement.

"Yes, so is Ambers family and everyone who works here are vampires or werewolves, except for you and Amber." Cory said patting Tom's shoulder and showing his red eyes and fangs with a smile.

"Holy shit, I don't know if I wanna scream or I wanna fan girl over this and smile." Tom said with a smile and little laugh as Cory sighed in relief.

"Oh my lord." Cory said with a laugh and pat on Tom's shoulder. Cory then looked at me and made a face saying 'holy shit, he didn't faint'. I just smiled when he said that and he smiled back which made my heart warm then I remembered what Noah said about being ready for him and Dalayla, then I walked to Cory and Tom and hugged them because I don't wanna lose them, I might've said that I don't really care what Noah and Dalayla say, I don't wanna lose my lover and my best friend.