( 2 )

* Highly recommended to play the song when I give you the cue*

Hello LoveDoves❤️
Thank you for staying and continue reading my short story 😅❤️

This chapter is dedicated to sha_shafinaz ❤️ ofisolis ❤️ Arnee03 ❤️ bella_hale47 ❤️ priyanka1217 ❤️ Evergreen_Black ❤️ superkrissyann ❤️ icysnowybunny ❤️ pizxalovesme

Enjoy 😊

Edited By : Glacier_frost 😊🌸
------------------------------------------------------------------

Amora's POV

"That's the last one. Phew, thank you Mel for helping me"
I said as I placed both my hands on my hips while looking at the boxes that contain my things. Mel helped me finding new apartment and move my things into it. It's quite far from Caspian's which is the most important. The drive to my new apartment from Caspian's takes 1 hour.

I'm glad when I went to take my things, Caspian wasn't at home and I still have the house keys. After we took my things, I left the house keys at the place that we used to hide it.

"Oh god! I forgot to take my favorite pillow on the bed! Ahhh dang it, I left it"
I pout sadly. I left my favorite pillow on the bed but I started to cringe at thought that it's on the bed that he f*ck other women on.

Ugh!!

"Are you-"

"I'm okay. Let's just forget it"

"Oh okay and You're welcome, I should get going now. I have to fetch Momo at the cat hotel"
She said apologetically. I smile in understanding and we bid a quick goodbye. I sighed and wiped away the sweat that form on my forehead.

Time to get the things in their place! Urgh!

After spending almost 3 hours placing the things, I smile in satisfaction. The living room is painted a light blue color and I decorated it white some white furniture making it looks more modern and peaceful. My energy is drained after having a long and hard day. I decided to let darkness to take over my body after I had showered .

My mind keep playing the scene and how betrayed I felt after witnessing it. I couldn't help but keep thinking, Am I not enough to him? Is my love and attention not enough? I didn't realized that I was crying when I felt a hot droplet of tears rolling down my cheeks.

I hate you Caspian!

###################

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ play the song ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caspian's POV

Where is she? I can't sleep because she's not beside me. I can't sleep when the guilt and regret started to take over. I've lost her ! I f*cking letting her go!! When I looked into her eyes the moment she came into the room, I saw betrayal and sadness that was clearly held in her eyes. I keep calling her but it keeps going straight to the voicemail. I saw the apple pie that she bought for me since it's my favorite. Gosh! I'm such an a$$hole for making her like this. She cared about me but I cheated on her.