( 1 )

*Highly recommended to Play the song when I give you the cue *

Hello again LoveDoves😊
I'm back to write! 😂😂 Anyway this my first short story book and I would like to say thank you to each of you who is now reading this book and I'm sorry for my grammar and spelling errors 😅.

So this story is dedicated to sha_shafinaz ❤️ ch01xx ❤️ ofisolis ❤️ Arnee03 ❤️ Evergreen_Black ❤️ pizxalovesme ❤️ priyanka1217 ❤️ Mary_Mason ❤️ superkrissyann ❤️ icysnowybunny

( Please tell me what you think about this story at the end 😄)

Edited By : Glacier_frost 🌸
------------------------------------------------------------

Amora's POV ( by sha_shafinaz ❤️ )

Never thought I would be lucky enough to have him as my Boyfriend. He never fails to make my day especially with his smile. I just don't know what I would I do without seeing him even if it was only for a day. The love that we had is different but yet sounds perfect to us. Just us, that's only thing I need.

The day we met is the day he claimed my heart by just looking at him. I don't know how to feel when I'm around him. At first I thought we could be just a normal friends like other people. But our fate is different, He was slowly claiming me as his. It was slow but gentle enough to make me have a crush on him.

A bright smile carved on my lips at the sweet memories that we made two weeks ago. He made a promise to me and to himself that he will do whatever needed for our relationship to stay strong and for us to be together until death do us apart.

Carefully he took my hand while his piercing blue eyes looked straight at me, they were full of love and determination. His right hand gracefully slipped into his pocket pants and take out a beautiful ring. As soon as the beautiful ring came into my sight, my heart beats faster making me feel nervous and my excitement is rising.

" I Caspian Williams, promise to you Amora Knight that I will fight and do my best to keep us together until the day I see you walking down the aisle with your beautiful white dress as you give me your sweetest smile. I will not stop loving you as the days go by until we grew old together in our own castle. I love you, Amora Knight with all my heart, baby"

The only feelings that I felt that moment is unexplainable. I'm happy to know that someone wants me to be in their life forever. He's the greatest boyfriend I could ever wish for. He's 27 and I'm 24.

He's been my boyfriend for three years and both of us is living under the same roof.
He's a patient person, I can say this because whenever I'm in a bad mood I sometimes snap at him accidentally, yet he still managed to make my day. He's clingy.....yeah you heard me right. But hey I can't blame him since I'm no different than him. He's a good looking guy with a jet black hair, He's about 6'5 with a perfect body. Oh boi, how did I get so lucky. But sometimes I wonder why he doesn't propose me, I mean I don't mean to brag but we've been together for 3 years. Maybe he doesn't want to rush things? .....I guess. It's okay, I'll wait until the time has come.