Chapter 8 Memories

(Samson's P. O. V)
I saw in the window two people watching the fight it was Levi and Hanji. They could have broken up the fight but I bet they wanted to see what I could do. I walked up to my room and decided to call it a day as I was staring at my ceiling I closed my eyes. I was surrounded in darkness and then I started to do something I haven't done in a long time... a dream.

(Samson dream)
I was with someone blonde and then I heard my name be called I ran yelling MOMMY! I jump into a brown hair woman shoulder and then she started to humming a song. It got stuck in my head from then on.

Come here my little worrior it's time for bed. She said

But then darkness took her and men came and then my little self was gone and I was replaced. I was on chains and going to be beaten I know I was but what made me sadder was at one point I was with my mom the next I wasn't.

I was jolted awake and had tears running down my face the next thing I know Hanji was in my room rocking me saying everything was okay. Tears were just soaking her back and she rubbed my back. It was 8:00 in the morning I sigh and knew I would have to visit her office now.

Hey get dress and get something to eat then go to my office where going to get to the roots of your problems. She said.

I nodded she left and then I changed my cloths when I was done I went and got some food. When I was done I went to Hanji's office but she burst through the doors and then the next thing I knew she was dancing in a circle. Later that night Erwin announce great news that we have taken a step forward again. So we celebrated then I saw Armin, Eren, and Mikasa created a circle the next thing I knew I was playing truth or dare and was drunk. Other people were tipsy or sober Jean spin the bottle and it landed on me then he said.

I dare you to get a hair cut like Levi. He knew I liked my hair the way it was.

I sigh and then Armin took me and started to cut my hair and little by little he could see a me as a mirrior to Levi.

OH MY GOD! Armin yelled

Everyone came bursting through the doors and looked at as I was now the spinning image of Levi. I was to drunk to realize it but I looked like a very young version of Levi. I soon see Levi walk in and his eyes open wide surprise at what he saw. I was then push to the floor and was being crush by him I was in pain and I would have killed him if I wasn't so drunk. Later I fell asleep and found myself in my room and I had no clue what happen last night. I walk to Hanji's office and she was sitting there as if she was expecting me there. What happen? I asked.

Well you got drunk did truth or dare and in the end you chose dare and cut your hair. So now you have to tell me your problems so you can feel better. She said

She made me sit on a couch and then lay down it was as if I was talk and I didn't fight her anymore. I listen to what she told me and then she started asking me questions.

What is the number 1 thing you don't want me to see? She asked.

My scars. I replied

So I have scars (shows a scar) what's so different about your scars? She asked

Because they remind me of what I did to stay alive every mistake and know that maybe one day I'll run into my family. Then when I go to hug them they see this I showed my burn mark of being in an assassin. They would be disappointed in me on what I chosen to do with my life and that I failed them and that's why they left me. I say in a about to cry tone.

You know everyone has a reason they must have a reason on why they left you. Maybe they were trying to protect you or they couldn't care for you. She points out

Well if they were trying to protect me they failed because I still got hurt and beaten. The only thing I wanted was to know who they are or at least what they are. Because I can see at night I heard your foot steps on the roof that's why I ran. Now I look like Levi and who knows we could be family for all I know because we look alike! I say sadly.

Okay I'll end this session right here for today, tomorrow we are going to finish this up. She said

Fine. I got up and walked out the door and I thought about it, I kinda feel better talking about my family and past to someone.