Love Dye Chapter 2-Captured Danger

I woke up, in complete darkness. A searing headache crushed my mind, oh gosh! Where was i? I was chained. Naturally i was scared, and cold but then i smelt it, the ocean, was i on a boat. Then i heard the voices, my heart fluttered panically. My eyesite had always been immensly bad, so i always felt my ears worked quite effectively, so concentrated extra hard on the speech of my captors. 

"He's not dangerous!",after a short pause,"Not yet " said the other muffled voice. What i could tell was that both were definitely male. Thats when i was shocked "We have to kill him, all vampires must die!" the woman entered the room, with a demand that completely shocked me to my core. How could they be talking about me? I'm no vampire, i was flabagasted, two seconds ago, i was sure vampires didn't even exist. Wern't they just a myth?

The first voice exclaimed " Listen, he's just a kid, he's not a full vampire, we can let him go". BANG! I jumped, wriggling my chains and creating a racket. Was that a gun shot? The woman whispered "Shh" to her partner. I felt it in my heart, she must've shot the captor who would've let me go. I was trapped.

Then it started, i was coughing, convulsing from deep within, it was like vomiting but this was madness. I felt blood in throat reaching my mouth. I coughed, my body felt numb,almost empty. Their i saw it, my heart, in a pool of blood.

Whats happening to me? I thought over my tears of blood. Then the door opened. Revealing my two captors, with grim faces and pyschotic grins, but behind, it shocked me to my core. I saw the ocean and.........The Statue Of Liberty.

They came closer, first the woman with dark brown hair and scary blue eyes, holding, what i knew was the gun, behind herself. The second captor, the man, obviously the pawn, hanged in the doorway. "Any last words you monster?" she spit at me like i was the devil himself.

I knew it, these were my last moments. Oh, how much i had not done? I felt as if i should just cry for my last breath, but i was stronger then that. " Go....Fuck......Yourself!" i shouted at her. Whack! Pain seared in my cheek, she had thworped me with her gun, which now was pointed at my head. Click, i was praying, praying that i was not what she called me, not a "monster".

Click,Click. Was i dead? A body hit the metal ground, and then another. I opened my eyes, my captors were dead. Did my day just got worse or better? Then i saw it glinting on near the woman, the key, it must've fell out as she was shot, by God knows what. I struggled to get it, finally using my teeth i placed it in my right hand, unlocking my left and finally my right hand, i was free.

My heart still was beating, i should be dead, i thought. I hesistantly picked it up, i was weirdly attacted to the slimy yet glorious organ. It was mine,after all. After stretching i got out, i was definitely on a boat, i saw a note on the ground. 

You can not go back to your old life. If you want to survive: you either fight or flight. Right now there is only one way to survive, come to the Statue of Liberty, its too dangerous for us to get you at the moment. To get here : you must JUMP.

God! What was i doing? I jumped!