love month, chapter 20

AN:heyyyyy

 whats up everyone???

i am soooo bored! because its summer, and believe it or not, i really like school...... except for the lessons and homeworks and classes .... and boards!

so here is the new chapter ! enjoyyy! :D

*********************************

I walked back into the living room, and I saw Mrs. Lesley 

"Mrs. Lesley , dad told me to tell you the mom told him that the drinks needs to be re filled"

Then I gave her a small smile

She picked up the champain bottle from the ice bucket on the table, then she paused and looked at me confused

"what?" she raised her eye brows at me

"dad told me …..uh you know what , we need more drinks near the pool"  

"okay Isabella, I'll get them right away" 

"okay"

I turned around , and decided to get into the bathroom, to fix my make up. 

"Isabella!" I turned around when I heard someone calling me over the relaxing music dad insisted to play. 

Lilo was walking into the house from the back door. Her white dress was flowing , her smile was shining, and I could feel her glowing 

I smiled at her 

"whats up?" I beamed at her

"where are you? I've been looking for you for like an hour, c'mon , sit with me and justin"

"I can't, I gotta help dad with welcoming the coming guests, and I need to make sure the DJ is playing the song that dad wants, I really am busy" 

She sighed slowly, obviously upset , then she smiled again "well what if justin and I help you around, so you will finish faster?"

My eyes widened "really?"

"yeah why not" she grinned 

Well I am not turning any help down

"okay! Go grab him and meet me at the food table, we need to re fill the plates" I smiled and walked quickly through the group of people ahead, untile I reached the food table. 

I started the re filling, and in a minute , justin and Lilo showed up

"what can we help?" justin said, while smiling

"um you can start by replacing the empty salad ball with the full one in the kitchen "and by the way thanks you guys, you're life savers"

Both of them nodded while grining and we started working. 

After serving drinks and filling plates with food for almost an hour , dad told us we could go and enjoy the rest of the party. 

Finally!

We sat down at the main table next to the dance floor and talked for a while. I noticed justin giving a few autographs for three teenagers who were in the party. They gave him weird for working in drinks and food , because, well, he can get people to work for him, but he didn't mind them and just kept helping us.

A song came on. 

It’s a really awesome song with a low beat. 

What was it called?

Oh yeah , its love that lets go by miley cyrus and billy ray cyrus 

I swayed my head to the slow tune

In the corner of my eye I saw justin telling Lilo something, then they both stood up

"we're going to dance a bit okay?" justin told me

I nodded

He took Lilo's hand and they walked into the dance floor, and started the slow dance. 

I took a deep breath and got up quickly, and ran into the house. 

I climbed up the stairs as quickly as possible. 

I got into my room and closed the door gently after me.

I sat on the bed, and stared to the floor. 

All through the evening, I was asking myself, why was I so angry every time justin and Lilo were together? I mean, I should be happy because my best friend is happy, right?

But then it hit me. I like justin.

I never thought he was my kind, I even though he was like my brother all this past week

But I know that I don't like him as a friend, I like him as something else. 

Because I can't take my mind of him. The way he smiles. The way his eyes twinkle.

It's amazing how could someone change their feelings toward someone else in a week, but I don't find it difficult in justin's case, because he can make anyone like him.

But what's making me feel this guilty is that my best friend likes him too, and she likes him way long before me. And on top of all that, I set them together on a date! 

Ground please, open up and swallow me! 

I walked up and looked out the window at the dance floor

They were moving to the music that I can hear even from up stairs. She has her hands on his neck, and he put his on here back. I can see them both smiling their face off. 

I feel so angry, and I want to be there.

But I feel too gulty to think of taking my best friend's place

And then the song stopped, and everyone sat back in their places.

This new song

Oh no.

I felt my tears stroll down my face and drop on my purple dress. This song is thinking about you by frank ocean. It was our song, mine and zack's song.

I sat down on the floor, crying my eyes out .

********************************************

please don't forget to vote! fan! and comment! :)