love month, chapter 11

AN:hi! how are you guys? i hope everyone's good! hope u like this chapter!

**************************************************************

"when???" 

"today! I can't wait till tomorrow for us to hang out ! I missed you too much !"

"mee too"

"where do you want us to meet?"

"wait a minute, you can't just leave Mr justin bieber in your house alone while you hang out with me! We have to take him with us!"

"Lilo! What if doesn't want to come with us?"

"well what if he wants? You're just gonna leave him without nothing to do?"

I thought about what lilo said for a minute. It made sense. I can't just leave justin here alone in the house while dad is at work , mom is with Alexia and Elina at the park , and Kenny just took off to the gym. 

"Lilo, you're not just inviting him to get his autograph, are you?"

"what? No! I want him to be my friend , sense you keep talking about how nice he is"

"well, alright, I think it would be great if justin came along"

My smile reached my ears. I was excited to hang out with lilo, but I knew something was missing. Now that justin is coming, I feel today is gonna be the best. 

12:42 pm.

Even though I live right next to the sea, I really hate swimming in the salty water. That’s why lilo and I were heading to the the private pool at the beach. I didn't want to use my pool because then Mrs . Lesly would tell my dad I brought friend to the house while we have guests. He still doesn't know I told lilo. 

I knocked three times on justin's room.

He opened the door. Shirtless. 

"hey Isabella. What's up?"

"Umm.."

I was Very distracted by his bare six packs chest.

"Isabella?" he looked at me confused, then it hit him. He walked back to the very untidy room and put on a V-neck. He walked back to me.

"sorry about that" he mumbled "so was there anything want?" he said with a smile.

I smiled back, while blushing at how fool I must have looked like, starring at his chest a second ago. " me and Lilo were going to hang out today, and I was just wondering if you wanna come along"

He grinned. "it's really nice of you to invite me"

I furred my brows ." don't get all cocky about it! It wasn't even my idea, I was lilo's idea!" I said teasing him.

His face suddenly turned pale. " your friend , Lilo, knows that I'm here?"

"Oh No , no , no , no ! she would never tell anyone! I've told her every time a famous person came and she never, not once, told anyone. She would never do that to me because she knows that my dad will kill me if I let the news out. Please, you have to trust me!"

His color returned to normal, and he let out a breath he have been holding. Then he looked at me, while I was terrified he would be angry at me because I told my friend, I didn't want him to think I was irresponsible or anything else.

He started laughing

Why?!

"why are you laughing?" I said confused 

He just stopped giggling, then grinned at me.

"what?" 

"nothing"

"what do you mean nothing? You're not mad cause I told lilo? And why did you start laughing?" I said with eyes wide opened

"Well…."

"what is it justin??" 

"you just, you, you look kinda cute while you're trying to prove your point, you know, Just like I told you, you do look like a five year old when you're arguing"

I blushed, while looking at the floor. Ha, he thought I looked cute. But like a five year old. I really need to work on my expressions techniques !

"Um.. thanks" I aid while a smile crept its way to my mouth.

He responded with a teeth grin. His teeth are perfect. Wait what? Oh hell no! I snapped myself from staring at him.

"so, I was telling you about hanging out with me and Lilo? You wanna come? If you don't want to come, it's okay, you don’t have to …" 

he cut me off before I could finish my sentence.

"I would love to come with you guys"

  A big smile found its way to my mouth. He wants to come with me, I mean….u, yeah , he wants to come.

"great!! That’s awesome news!! So we are going to the private pool down at the beach in 15 minutes! You should get ready!"

"alright! I'll be out in five"

"okay" 

I left the room and closed the door behind me.

I went up stairs and packed the bag. Sun glasses, check. Sun cream , check. Towel , check. Phone check. I'm ready. 

I changed into my black one piece bathing suit, then wore a white sun dress over it. I put on my yellow flip flops on, left my hair in a messy bun,  and left the room. When I reached the front door, justin was waiting with a bag of his own. He was wearing jeans till the knee shorts and a white V-neck shirt.

"you ready?"I asked

"yup"

"okay, lets go"

********************************************************************

AN: please COMMENT! VOTE! AND FAN! PLWEEESSS!!