love month, chapter 3

AN: HEEYYY EVERYONEE! this is the new chapter! tell me if you like it or not ! should i make them longer or not ? just comment telling me your opinions !

*************************************************************

My jaw dropped with the mention of his last name, it was him , it was the celebrity I always thought i would never get to meet, it was the singer with the angel voice, I can't believe it , its justin bieber. 

I wasn't a huge fan , like the screaming girls in his concerts, but I was a fan. I loved all of his songs , and how much he has worked to be this successful. But the reason that I was so shocked, was because I had the weirdest dream yesterday. The dream was about me and zack hand in hand , and then when he broke up with me, and the whole dream , there a song in the background, a song I never heard before, but one thing I know about this song, it was justin bieber singing it.

"please come in" my dad said excited while making room for them to pass. The both of them, justin bieber and his body guard, came inside.

"thank you" said both of them at the same time. His voice didn’t seem the same as in his songs .it seemed tired. Well of course , who won't while he just got out of the plan. The body guard set down two big suite case on the floor in front of the front door. My dad went on talking again.

"it's so great to have you in our house, please come meet my family"

"oh, sure, your house is great Mr. Manson, thank you for letting us spend the night"

My dad had a big grin on his face and faced my mom

"this is my beautiful wife, Sophia"

My mom started talking" its great to have such a great, talented young man such as you in our house"

He smiled, then my dad pointed at my sisters

"and these are my too little daughters, this is Alexia and this Elian, say hello guys"

"its nith to meet you" said elina , with her cute little accent, eating the  letter C .

"hi, I am a really big belieber!" Alexia said really excited. He smiled at her, and then pulled something out of his pocket, it was tickets, like the ones I had when I went to that Demi lovato concert with my boyf. .. Ex. Boyfriend.

"here you go" he handed her the two tickets and smiled

"are those tickets to your next concert? Oh my god thank so much !"Alexia screamed while jumping up and down.

"thank you MR.bieber" my dad said while widening his eyes at Alexia so she would stop jumping. She stopped quickly, but the huge grin on her face didn't disappear.

"and this is my oldest daughter, this is Isabella" my dad said while aiming at me. I smiled.

"hi, welcome to our humble house"

"oh, thank you" he answered while stretching his hand foreword for a hand shack. I took it and shacked it for a second, then he let go to point at his body guard.

"this is , firstly, my friend Kenny, and he is also my body guard, but I consider him as my uncle" he said with a wide smile.

My dad flashed a big smile with tooth , then he said , talking to me

"Isabella, can you please guide our guests to the living room while I check something outside?"

I knew dad was planning to have the welcoming dinner outside next to the pool. I think my dad considered it would be nice for justin and his friend to eat dinner outside in the cool, nice breeze. It would be calming and great after a long flight.

"sure thing dad, come here with me" I said will pointing in the direction of the living room, smiling at them, trying to be as welcoming as possible, even though my eyes still burned, sense I slept last night with my eyes filled with salty tears. I walked in front of them to show them  the way to the living room.

"here is the living room" I said as we walked in the wide room with while furniture and big opened windows showing the beach with its waves through them.

"you can rest on here for a while, I can tell you two are exhausted , probably from the flight. Please, sit down" I told them while sitting on the single person chair in the corner, they both smiled a weak smile and seated themselves on the big couch

"thank you for your hospitality" Kenny said , then he sighed rested his back on the couch.

I nodded, then started a friendly conversation to pass the time and keep them caught up until my dad come back

"so, the flight must have been tiring!"

"yes it was!" justin said with wide eyes, then he smiled.

"well, I can guaranty you that spending the night here is a good choice. it’s a great place to sleep like a baby, the place gets really quite at night, and you only hear the sound of the waves. And you'll have a great night rest"

"I'm sure, I mean you guys are apparently very nice people, so if the company is great , the place must great as well" justin said as my dad walked into the room.

"okay guys, you want me to show me to your rooms, so you could rest a bit before the dinner?"

"yeah , that'll be great! Thank you!" Kenny said as he went to the front door to pick up the bags. Justin jogged after him to carry his own bag. Dad tried to convince Kenny so that he'll carry them for him, but Kenny continued to refuse, and they had a little friendly argument. I stood up and walked over to them, just watching them. Justin was standing next to me, just chuckling at situation. He turned tom me 

"that is so amusing!" then he flashed a big smile. I couldn’t resist not smiling right back at him, it's like he cast a spell at me, he was just . . really, really , really good looking

"no please, let me get the bags, and Mr. Manson could guide you to your rooms!" Mrs. Lesley said , with a firm. Rough voice, almost shouting at both of them. If I was scared to death with her expressions, I wonder how much Kenny was terrified. He nodded silently, his eyes wide open, he must be shocked how much an old lady like Mrs. . Lesley could be so scary.

"there is a room here down stairs at the corner, and it's been prepared for Mr . Bieber, and one up stairs for you Kenny" it was clear that dad and Kenny were starting to become friends, sense he called him with his first name. justin and Kenny both smiled , as a sign of agreement on the rooms places, they didn't mind whether the room was up or down, but I knew that dad chose to put justin down stairs so that Alexia won't knock on his door every five minutes , asking him fans questions.  

"okay Dad"

Dad took off up stairs , while Kenny followed him. I looked at justin and flashed him a smile , and he did the same.

"follow me"

"alright"