Chapter Six: Paparazzi

Niall and I got up to investigate and the bloody paparazzi found their way onto the terrace!! I felt so invaded, as if I I had no personal space anymore.

As Niall was scurrying around the suite-apartment, racing to close every blind and curtain, I saw his phone buzzing insanely!

Every ten seconds there was a new text from his management company saying things like,"Get that girl out of there!" And,"Who is that girl?! Get her away from you! You can't be seen with a girl right now! This wasn't part of our plan!"

Niall ran back down to me after supposedly closing all of the windows, and was starting to calm down.

"Hey, I'm so sorry about that Chrissie! Once again, the perks of being a celebrity! Do you still want to watch the rest of the movie?"

"Sure...I mean, paparazzi shouldn't be able to ruin our night!"

"Yeah! Come on, I'll go get some popcorn and beer. You want any?"

"Sure. It won't hurt."

We both took a seat on the couch, this time a little further apart from each other than before.

That was, until, some more scary parts came on.

Gradually, we were laying down together again.

I nearly had to look away from the screen at some parts, but one time, Niall sweetly caught my face. He held up my head with two fingers of his, and just as our lips were merely centimeters apart, *click click, click click*

I yelled, "SHIT!" Niall screamed, "BLOODY HELL! WHY DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS DO THIS TO ME? ALWAYS!"

I was so mortified I wanted to die!

"NIALL I THOUGHT YOU CLOSED ALL OF THE CURTAINS!"

"I GUESS I FUCKIN FORGOT ONE!"

I ran - no I sprinted - out of that hotel and into a cab that took me to my sorority home.

The entire trip back to my house I was balling that my night didn't end perfectly like I'd imagined. The fact that I even got to meet Niall Horan did make me feel better. I mean, it's a once-in-a-lifetime chance to meet him. It's a once-in-a-million-lifetimes chance to actually get the chance to talk with, dance with, and watch a movie with him!

I knew it wasn't entirely his fault with the paparazzi situation, so I wasn't mad at him.

I knew I'd miss him, but maybe only hanging out for a little while was for the best. I guess we were too different; one shy girl and one celebrity boy.

Back then, I didn't think two different egos could ever combine.

As I trudged into my room, I looked to my left and there were three people in Jackie's bed. Shocker.

That just made me feel even worse because I was viewing love right before me, while I felt half-heartbroken.

I moped into bed, still wearing Niall's t-shirt and sweatpants that I never wanted to take off.

I knew I still had Niall's number, but I didn't think he'd want to talk to me after I ran out.

All of my thoughts filled my mind and bounced around my skull for what felt like an eternity.

After about an hour of thinking and thinking, I fell asleep on my tear-stained pillow. I woke up to a certain knock at my door that I thought I'd never hear.