Chapter Two: The Club

"Jackie, you know I don't exactly prefer partying, and plus, I've never even been to a semi-fancy club before...only the gross and unsanitary ones filled with strippers that YOU took me to."

"Well that's no excuse to look like you're attending a wedding! Throw on that little black dress you bought last week, and let's fucking go already," Jackie retorts. "Oh, and remember to wear that black lingerie from Victoria's Secret that we purchased last night!"

"Ugh fine," I said extremely annoyed. "If it'll make you happy." I had a feeling I wouldn't have any fun that night, but boy was I wrong! I was hoping that maybe, just maybe, Niall would be there. I didn't care if I only saw the back of his head while he was walking out. I just wanted him to be at that club.

All of a sudden, I was being pulled by the wrists out the door of my sorority home and into a cramped taxi cab. After about ten minutes of our driver maneuvering and weaving her way through traffic, alas we reached the club which was named "Nightclub NYC".

"Chrissie, you'll be fine tonight! Just find someone and a drink and start grinding!" "Um ew, I'm not a whore!" "Neither am I but I still manage to have fun," She stated manically. I just shook my head. What could I say? We walked hand-on-wrist into the club when there were at least a million flashing lights behind me. I turned around and saw an entire swarm of paparazzi! I wasn't able to view who was being mobbed by the paps, so Jackie and I just carried on into the club.

Jackie had already found a drink and a guy by the time I ordered a tiny martini. I decided to sit down at a small table in the corner and make myself look semi-cool by pretending to text someone on my phone. I watched the time at the top of the screen as two entire hours passed by. My legs were beginning to feel numb, so I started to stand up when I saw him. Niall James Horan. In the same exact room as me.

I sat back down so I didn't look like I was scanning the room for a different guy to dance with. As I sat I peeked out of the corner of my eye at Niall, and almost freaking fainted because I did!

He sported a black tuxedo and tie, his hair perfectly swooped to the side and combed. Did he know how many hearts he was playing with being dressed like that?! Now, a normal insane Directioner probably would've ran right up to him and asked for a picture, but I wanted to give off a good, sexy impression.

I looked at him for a split second and made sure he saw me (which he did!). Then, I swiftly turned my head away and played with a strand of hair for a minute, all while pretending to text someone on my phone again. As I looked to my left, I realized something that once again, made me feel weak in the knees and want to faint...he was walking over to me.

He strode over as confident as a preening peacock, all while managing a goofy half-smile.

"How come a beautiful girl like you with a dancer's body isn't on the floor...dancing?" I responded as seductively as a girl talking to her celebrity crush could be,"Well I've never really been one for partying and sleeping around...I like to say classy, not slutty."

He then stated,"Yeah, that black lace bra is real conservative." He winked and I realized that he was standing, I was sitting, which meant he could see down my dress. As soon as that fact hit me, my cheeks turned beet-red, which I think just fueled his fire.

"You know, if you come dance with me, Niall, you won't be classified as a slut."

"Hmmm. Fine. I think that's a chance I'm willing to take."

I was pondering on the thought that number one, I just spoke to NIALL FUCKING HORAN, and number two, THAT HE WANTED TO DANCE WITH ME! No boy had ever really wanted to dance with me before, so the fact that he did made my heart soar, as cheesy as that may sound.