1: An Unexpected Change

Chase's POV:
Me, Ryder, and Rocky were all in the control room of the lookout. Ryder and Rocky were working on some new gear we could use in future missions.
Chase: "What can I do Ryder sir?"
Ryder: "We don't need you right now, Chase. We'll call you when we need to."
I simply nod my head and I look from the balcony. Man, we really have grown, a lot. It feels like we're starting to mature. Me, Rocky, and Zuma's voice have been getting a bit deeper. I just look down from the balcony, I see Marshall, Rubble, Zuma, and Skye all playing. Man, I love these pups. I spent nearly my whole life with them, I'm glad I have them. I look down and stare at, the one and only, Skye. She's so beautiful. Her magenta  eyes glowing when she looks in the stars, her positive attitude. Wait, what am I saying? I have never thought of about Skye like that. Could we really be changing. As I observe the pups playing, I notice that they're all over Skye... could they like Skye too? If they do, they won't steal her from me. I get knocked out of my mind when I heard Ryder's voice. He's 14 now, and his voice is deep. Like really. I wonder if he likes Katie.
Ryder: "Hey Chase, come over here. We need you to do something."
Chase: "On it!"
————-
Skye's POV:
Me and the boys were all out playing except for Rocky and Chase... they're with Ryder. Wow, I have really been mentioning Chase recently. I don't know why... I just have a feeling for him. I was too busy in my thoughts that I didn't even catch the frisbee and I fell over. Then the boys swarm me.
Zuma: "Skye awe you okay?"
Rubble: "Are you hurt? I can get an ice pack."
Marshall: "Give her some space, guys."
Skye: "Thanks, Marshall."
I look over and see that Rubble and Zuma gave the death stare to Marshall. Uh oh. This is a problem...