Death scars (magcon)

A/n: Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this book! it will be very sad at first! and please put on the music that I put in the story to experience the full effect! BTW I know that nash carter cam and hayes aren't in magcon anymore but they'll still be in the story!

WARNING!: SELF HARMING AND BLOOD IN THIS CHAPTER! CARRY ON

(play all of the stars by ed sheeran)

1 cut for being me, 1 cut for being worthless, 1 cut for being stupid, 9 cuts for the boys, 3 cuts for not being perfect, 2 cuts for not being beautiful, I just keep crying and cutting...I just want to go back to the happy times, before the boys became popular...before this all started...the bruises covered my body, the cuts, horrible, terrifying thought rain through my head...to many tries, but I never succeeded, why cant they just let me succeed, I'm not wanted here, but yet im still here... my names Faith, Faith lockharte. I have medium brown hair and grey eyes, they change sometimes into a blue or purple. I didn't like them because people always thought that I was wearing contacts to change them...but they're actually naturally like that. I wasn't beautiful, pretty, or even cute...I was ugly..I Am ugly...I have no one...my parents passed when I was young...I only have one sibling... his names Tony... we live together but he's never here...so yeah...I walk to school, but I have no friends...I used to have so many friends, but when my best friends turned their backs on me one day, that's when things went so down hill...it feels like I can never climb back up no matter how hard I try... my best friends were the Magcon boys...now they bully me...calling me worthless, asking me why they were ever fiends with me, telling me to die, etc... I tried to stay positive at first, but they just kept breaking me down...  I soon gave up... even their fans hate me, I never got anything nice... I just hope things will get better soon, but I'm already starting to lose hope.. right now I'm in the school bathroom... the bell rang, and I left for class, as I got there, everyone became quiet and started whispering to each other, some of my bullies were in this class too, the ones that are in this class is Matt and Carter...and the thing is I sat in between them... I kept getting things thrown at me, notes, spit balls, anything...I opened the notes... ' Dear worthless loser, you should cut deeper or take some pills, why are you still alive? your not even wanted here! Your parents died because they didn't want to be around you! Even your brother doesn't even want to be around you that's why he left you! so why can't you get the message and just die already! NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE!- hate, the magcon guys and everyone else in the world' I was so used to getting things like this that it doesn't even phase me anymore I just sigh and carry on with this hell hole I call life, ill just add that not as another reason to cut, its useless anyways no matter how many times I try to commit I fail, its like god wants me to be tortured... I have no emotion besides sadness, I used to be that one happy bubbly cheerful girl...the one without a care in the world...the one who used to be loved...and the one who used to give love back.... no one ever tried to get close to me...im a freak...a freaky emo girl...no one can change me back to the way I was... because that would be impossible for me to be happy again..... I had so many death scars on my skinny legs, I forgot to mention...I have kind of anorexic.... I wasn't bone skinny... but I was still really skinny....id eat occasionally...but never enough...and now my body was used to it... scars and bruises covered my legs and arms..

~skipping school~

once the bell rang for the last class, I went to my locker to put everything into my backpack. as I walked to the back of the school to get my daily beating over with, they were all there. and when I was pushed to the ground that's where I closed my eyes and waited for them to start then finish, punches, kicks, slaps, everything they could use to hurt me. they re-opened some of my scars and made some bruises bigger... after they were done injuring me, throwing their insults at me, slut, worthless, bitch, whore, loser, nerd, etc... their words imprinted in my head... that's all I hear now adays them telling me to go die... today will be another try to add on to my list of failures... just pray I can go through with this one and be with my parents again...