Chapter 49

{HARRY}

We all jump in our car, following the speeding police vans with the sirence echoing through the silent streets. I'll finally find Y/N and get her back, hopefully without bruises.

{Y/N}

As soon as the line went dead I tried locking my phone. After a few minutes of struggling I finally got it locked and scooted my chair back to the middle. It was hard time for me to move because I've only been sat on the chair for hours.

My blood wasn't circulating. At least Harry knows where I am if he went to the station. Hopefully they're on their way here to bail me out of this help hole.

Suddenly I'm startled by the sound of a car pulling up in the driveway. No sirence. No police. It was Natasha and her big minions. Once the police come they'll lock all of them up and I wouldn't have to worry about then ever again.

The door swings open and revealed the face of someone. Not Natasha and her minions nor the police and Harry.
"Taylor?" I asked, a bit frightened of what she's capable of doing to me.

"Y/N? I'm not here to hurt you, I promise" she said closing the door and coming to help me untie myself.

"I'm sorry for everything I did to you. I had no right of doing what I did" she said and I nodded, the tears welling back up in my eyes.
"How did you find me?" I asked her.

"As soon as I heard the news I knew where you were because my mom I here with me on tour and I showed her the picture that was linked with the article on Instagram and she knew where it was, gave me directions and now I'm here" she explained while trying to set me free.

"And now you're risking your life to save mine?" I asked, unable to tell of this was real or a set up or even if I was put on drugs by Natasha.
"Well I did make your birthday help. I want to make up for the things I did. I'm really sorry" she continued explaining.

"Why'd you come alone? You could've called the cops!" I yelled in disbelieve.
"I know! I didn't think twice! I was just eager of saving you myself!" She defended and finally after minutes I was set free.

"How'd you end up here?" Taylor asked.
"Two guys set a trap on us. I told them to only take me. They took me and now I'm here" I explained in short and sweet sentences.

"Us? Like in you and Harry?" She asked and I shook my head.
"Perrie and I" I corrected her.
"Perrie?" She questioned again.
"Zayn's girlfriend" I said and she nodded in relasation.

"Should we wait for the cops to come or are we leaving?" She asked, running my legs to circulate the blood.
"No! We should stay here and wait for them" I answered and Taylor nodded.

Suddenly the door flew open and a very angry Natasha stormed in with her minions.
"You bitch! And I thought I could trust you all by yourself!" She screamed and Taylor and I stood there in shock but Taylor stepped back as she pushed me to the floor, making me hit my head on the concrete floor. My vision started fuzzing and getting blurry.

"Oh. And who's your little friend?" Was the last thing I heard before black took over my vision. Silent wasn't the right word to describe the state I was in. Nor dead. Unconscious was the right one.

Not really what I wanted nor needed.

~A/N~

I don't know what just happened but what I do know is that the story just took a massive turn.

Yayyy Taylor to the rescue!!😂

Thanks so much for the ongoing support!

Love each and every one of ya!😉

Love💙