Chapter 1

"So today I will be visiting my mom at the bakery just because I want to catch up, and because I live in London with my aunt and my mom lives in Holmes Chappel, we don't see each other as much, so let's go" I said to my camera. I was a youtuber with a bit over 520 000 subscribers. I got alot of hate which made my anxiety and depression more and more.

But my best friend, Niall Horan made me feel better and kept me alive. You wonder why I said 'alive'? I've got a problem.

When I was about 11, which was 3 years ago, I got bullied by my friends who I know dedicate the song 'F.F.F' to, and it got to much and I started cutting. One cut to another.

It all got a bit to much and I was rushed to the hospital and the cuts were very, very deep. I lost alot of blood and was put on pills to stop my depression, but it didn't quite work.

But I'm very thankful for Nailler's support. I haven't cut to this day, but still get alot of depression and anxiety, and to make things even worse, HATE.

"Princess, are you coming or not?" Niall asked. He was giving me a lift to the bakery.
"Coming!" I yelled and jumped in the car.

The ride was a long ride since the bakery was in Holmes Chappel. But we skipped the time by singing to some songs. What a nice road trip.

My mother worked in the bakery, and she was the boss. But today she had some time off, and what better way to spend some time with her daughter she doesn't see often.

Niall was 2 years older than me so he had a learner's license, and from my P.O.V his driving skills are on spot. It's like he's been driving for years now!

We finally reached the bakery and I said my goodbyes to Niall and went to the bakery. Mother was not here yet. She's late. I decided to take a short walk while I vlog.

"I'm now just strolling down the road, while I wait for mother 'cause, well...um...she's late. Again. Last time she came to visit me in London in a park, but she was 10 min. late. Anyway can I just point out how beautiful this place is. It's nkt as cold as London though...at least I'm wearing the right outfit" I wore a dark blue ripped skinny jean, with a oversized jumper, white converse, wooly hat and my hair was down. I didn't wear any make-up becauze I'm still young and I only wear it on special occasions.

 I didn't wear any make-up becauze I'm still young and I only wear it on special occasions

I decided to go back to the bakery to see if mother was there. I walked back and there she was. She was talking to a curly haired boy, I'm guessing he's about 15. I walked up to them.

"Y/N!" My mother yelled in excitement and came running up to me.
"Mother!" I copied her and gave her an enveloped hug.
"It's so good to see you, darling!" She said, tears now in her eyes.
"Same" is all I could manage to say and wiped away her tears.

"Okay, Y/N this is Harry, one of the most hardworking people I know and Harry this is Y/N, one of the beautifullest people I know." She introduced us.
"Nice to meet you, Y/N" Harry said holding out his hand.
"Nice to meet you to" I replied, shaking his hand.

"So a table for two?" Harry asked and we nodded, which ended up by him guiding us to our table.
"Thank you" my mom said after taking her seat.
"I'll get you some menu's" Harry said, and walked away with a grin plastered on his face.