Hercules mulligan x reader

[Modern AU]

A/N: Ok so it occured to me that I didn't have a herc fic like what?? But here it is now, tada! Sorry if it's short like the last one but I'm trying my best.

TW: None

======

"Mommy! Mommy!" You hear your daughter, felicia call out. You rubbed your eyes and let out a yawn. You slowly sat up and saw your little bundle of joy. You admired her big curly hair and her smooth dark skin, she was your angel. She was covered in some green paint which made you curious as to what she did.

"Yes, baby?" You say quite roughly.

"Me and daddy painted the kitchen for you!!" She exclaimed with such joy in her eyes. You smiled at her and picked her up, you kissed her cheek and made your way to the kitchen to see what mess herc made this time.

As you walked to the kitchen you noticed the tiles getting more and more smudged as it leaded to the kitchen. You groaned and slsoly put down felicia to exam the kitchen. You closed your eyes out of fear and peak at the mayham you had to clean up afterwards.

To your suprise there was nothing, no smudges, no paint, no burn marks, no nothing. You saw herc pulling out a tray of what looks like cupcakes from the oven. You walked to herc and gave him a big hug, signifying a 'congratulations, you didn't destroy the whole kitchen. This makes you a great husband'. You let go and looked at the lime green walls that were newly painted by the two rascals.

"Who's idea was this?" You said in a playful manner. Herc pointed at the direction where felicia was standing, she had her arms crossed while her face had a happy smile.

You walk to her and went down on your knees. You kissed her cheek once again and held both of her small hands.

"You did all of this for me?" You gestured your hand towards your chest. She nodded. She was such a sweet, sweet girl, she always knew how to warm your heart up.

"Thank you, baby." You said swooping her off her feet once again and kissing her all over making her giggle innocently. "M-Mommy s-stop!!" She said in between giggles.

"Not before you say the magic words!" You taunted.

"P-P-Please!!" She squealed. You stopped kissing her and placed her back to the ground.

"What about me? Don't I deserve some kisses too?" Herc said his chin resting on his right arm. Felicia let out a small 'yuck' noise making you chuckle a bit. You walked to herc and rubbed his back lightly.

"Of course! Daddy needs some love too!" You exclaimed kissing herc on the cheek.

"Can we eat the cupquakes now?" Felicia said from out of nowhere.

"Yes, of course, honey. Go ahead, dig in!" You said getting a small plate and placing a green frosted cupcake on it, then gently passing it to felicia.

As felicia munched on the cupcakes one by one you gazed at herc, he was happily smiling at his daughter's excitement from the cupcakes he baked. You tapped his shoulder gaining his attention.

"She's gonna be great when she grows up." He says in a calming tone. You nodded and hugged him from behind.

You looked around you and saw how perfect your life was. You had a loving husband, a cheerful daughter, a wonderful house, and a great paying job.

What more could you ask for?