John Laurens

[Modern AU]

A/N: Here's some short fluff for that angst

TW: FLUFF

======

"John what's taking you so long!?" You shouted crossing your legs together. It's been about half an hour since john left the bathroom and you had to piss.

"Wait a sec babe! I'm just taking care of things!" You heard a splash follow after his comment. You knock on the door repeatedly making every knock harder than the last one."If you don't come out there on the count of three I'm gonna break the door down!" You shouted.

"1!"

"Babe just wait a-"

"2!"

"Just hold still dam-"

You huffed and pulled your sleeves up to your shoudlers. You walked back a bit and positioned yourself infront of the door.

"3!"

You ran towards the door but you completely failed as the door opened you ran into john who seemed to be smirking. You two fell onto the bathroom floor, him being the one on top of you. You blushed and turned the other way as he smirked at your expression. He pulled you face towards his and pecked you on the lips.

"You just couldn't wait did you?" He said standing up and brushing his clothes off. He reached a hand out and helped you up. You examined the messy bathroom there was shampoo all over the toilet, your bathe bombs were all squished and on the floor, and lastly the water in the tub was moving?

"John why is the water splashing?" You said making you way to the tub. You closed your eyes and prayed to god it wasn't a demon john tried to summon, again. You swept the curtain to the side and looked down at the water. What you saw made you scream in awe.

"JOHN!" You yelled. He placed a hand on your shoulder and reached for the tub. He sat inside the tub and played with the water.

"Do you like it?" He said carrying the turtle up to your face. You took it and twirled a little looking into the turtle eyes.

"Do I like it!? I LOVE IT!" You yelled once again.

"Babe stop yelling, the neighbors will have to call the landlord again." You carried and swayed the turtle in you hands pretending it was a baby.

"Does she have a name?" You asked with enthusiasm bursting out of your voice.

"Actually, it's a he and his name is mr. Turtle waddles." He says in a fancy tone.

"Mr. Turtle waddles?" You said laughter following afterwards.

"What? It's a great name! And besides it suits him, I mean have you seen him waddle? He's like jefferson but fancier!" He exclaimed making you laugh even louder. You joined into the tub not caring if your clothes got soaked. You placed the turtle onto the water and watched him swim lightly on top, you sat beside john and leaned into him.

"Don't you have to take a piss?" He asked.

"I already did." You said smirking slyly at his disgusted expression.

"Ew! Get out of the tub Y/N!"

"This is what you get!" You joked and bear hugged him while he refused to hug you. You two scrambled around the tub trying to kiss one another while the turtle was just peacefully swimming on the other side. You finally kissed him when john while he was trying to wipe the water off his face.

"There you go." You say. You hugged him and leaned you head onto his shoulder.

"Thanks babe." He said kissing you in return.

You two sat in silence once again watching the turtle swim. Sometimes he would swim towards john and nuzzle onto his shirt and quickly swim onto the other direction, it was adorable to see john's face while he did.

"But seriously what are we gonna name the turtle?" The silence slowly turned into laughter and you two had a great time in the tub.