OH MY GOD

I woke up before Gracie which is something I never do. She looked so peacefully. Last night played in my head and I kissed Gracie's bare shoulder before getting out of bed with a smile. I put on some clothes and headed down stairs for some coffee.

"Good morning beautiful people!" I cheered to Jared and Gen who were already in the kitchen.

"Hey," Jar chuckled, "You're in a good mood," He studied me for a second and then his eyes got wide, "OH MY GOD," he exclaimed and then left the room. Gen laughed in which I did too.

"Will you make sure he doesn't kill me," I half joked.

Gen continued laughing, "His best friend and his sister together...you have to give him some time to get used to it,"

"I know," I replied.

From a distance we heard Gracie's voice, "Hey! Best big brother ever!!"

"Ew, don't touch me!" Jared's voice combatted.

Gracie appeared, "What's wrong with him? He wouldn't hug me,"

Gen and I looked at each other and started cracking up.

Gracie's POV

"I'm not gonna ask," I stated.

I went over to Jensen and he automatically leaned into me for a kiss, "Good morning beautiful,"

"Good morning handsome," I blushed and gave him another kiss. Gen was staring at us. She looked so ecstatic.

"I'm gonna go shower," Jensen kissed my cheek and went upstairs.

"You two are so freaking cute!" Gen declared, "How was last night," she smirked.

"Gen, it was amazing. Like I didn't even know it could be that amazing. Everything was just amazing,"

She giggled, "I'm so happy for you Grace!"

Gen heard Shep so she went to check on him. I grabbed a cup of coffee then headed back upstairs. I sat my coffee down in the room and noticed Jensen was still in the shower. I smirked to myself as I opened the bathroom door quietly and closed it behind me. Jensen was singing Eye of the Tiger, which is his go to song for the shower. I slipped out of my clothes and as seductive as I could, I said, "Hey babe,"

Jensen jumped a little and turned around. Naked wet Jensen is like 10 times hotter than regular naked Jensen and I didn't even think that was possible. He realized the situation and smirked, "God you're sexy,"