You're the First

Jensen's POV

I just really want to touch her body again. The rush she gives me is amazing.

"I'm sorry if I'm invading your space, please feel free to kick me out whenever," Gracie said.

"Oh not at all, I like having you here," I told her. She looked at me with narrowed eyes, like I was unconvincing. "What?..I get to have a beautiful girl in my bed. I'm okay with that," I added. Her face turned pink and I chuckled.

"How many times have you used that line?" She asked flirtatiously.

"You're the first," I smiled.

"I never know with you," She eyed me suspiciously.

"I can say the same about you," I retorted. That made her raise her eyebrows at me. "I never know what you're gonna do or say. You keep me guessing,"

She grinned, "It's more fun that way,"

"I agree. You aren't boring that's for sure," I nodded.

"Did you hear that?" She didn't move and was listening intently.

"No? What?" I questioned.

"Uncle J, I can't..." My door opened and Thomas came walking in but stopped when he looked at us. "Aunt Gracie!...Why are you in Uncle J's room? Are you guys having a sleepover?!" He asked confused but also enthusiastically.

"Uhh yeah buddy, we're having a sleepover," Gracie said to him.

"Cool!!..I had a bad dream and I went to find you but you weren't there," He told Gracie.

"I'm sorry Tommy. Come here," she said and patted the bed. Thomas hopped up on the bed and sat in Gracie's lap. "How about a story?" She asked him.

"Yeah!" He exclaimed.

I listened intently to Gracie tell Thomas a made up story and was amazed with how well she came up with it off the top of her head.

After Gracie was done with her story she asked Thomas, "Do you think you can go back to sleep bud?"

He looked up at her with tired eyes and nodded.

"Okay, I love you," She kissed his forehead.

"I love you too Aunt Gracie," He said as he got off the bed. "Night Uncle J,"

"Night buddy," I replied as he left the room.

"Who knew I was so much like my nephew," Gracie giggled as she looked at me.

"Oh boy, well he's in for it," I joked.

"Hey!" She pushed my arm, but a smile still crept up on her face. She yawned, "We should probably get to bed,"

"Yeah," I nodded as I slid down more under the covers, "I hope you sleep well," I added.

"Thank you, you too," She smiled at me before turing her back to me and laying her head on the pillow. Gracie was out in a matter of minutes but I couldn't seem to fall asleep. I was just so content with life at the moment that I wanted to remember it. I laid in bed on my phone for a while, just listening to Gracie's steady breathing.

"Jensmmm,"

I was startled. At first I thought there was a ghost in my room, which, talk about taking your work home with you. Then I realized it was Gracie and she must have been talking in her sleep. I couldn't make out what she was saying so I listened a little more closely.

"Jensen,"

So Gracie was dreaming about me, huh? I was so curious to know what she was dreaming about. I was flattered though.

I ended up finally falling asleep and when I woke up, Gracie was cuddled up next to me. I smiled to myself and just laid there looking at her gorgeous face. As I was looking at her, her eyes fluttered open and she realized she was cuddled up next to me.

"Oh, sorry," She said and moved back to her side of the bed.

"No, you're okay, you were keeping me warm," I grinned. She blushed and I moved a piece of hair out of her face. She shuffled back over and laid against me and I put my arm around her. We laid there for a while just talking about life. I noticed her acting a little different but decided it was because she just woke up.

"I'm gonna get some coffee," She told me as she shuffled off the bed. I followed shortly after because coffee sounded good. As I approached the kitchen I heard Gracie talking to Gen.

"I don't know, it was the craziest dream. I went into Jensen's room and we just started having sex," Gracie announced. Oh, so that's why she was saying my name.

"Sounds like your dream is trying to tell you something," Gen responded.

"I mean it was a REALLY good dream," Gracie added. They both started to giggle. This conversation was giving me a slight ego and it wasn't even real.

I made some noise to make my presence known and Gracie jumped as she turned around.

"Morning," I grinned.

"Morning," Gracie and Gen responded in unison.