I Want You

It was Wednesday morning and Gracie's alarm went off at 6:15am because she had to go to the doctors at 7.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I asked groggy.

"I'm okay, thank you though. I'll be on set at 8 okay?" She told me and kneeled down on the bed to kiss me. As she was getting up to leave I grabbed her hand. She turned back to me confused.

"Saturday night, I want to take you to a nice dinner," I said.

"That sounds perfect," She smiled.

Gracie got to set at 8 like she said and I got a glimpse of her before she went to makeup and her eyes looked red. I was hoping that I was seeing things because I didn't want to imagine her upset. I don't even know what she would be upset about. She was completely normal the rest of the day, and the rest of the week for that matter.

I was taking Gracie to a fancy steakhouse for our nice date. All I told her was to wear something nice and boy did she. She was in a long red dress that hugged her body perfectly.

"You are just..you..wow," I struggled to find the perfect words but couldn't. She giggled and kissed my cheek. I held my arm out for her and she took it.

At the restaurant, we were seated at a table and a waiter came over right away with a bottle of wine.

"Jensen, this is REALLY nice. It's too much," Gracie said.

I took her hand, "You deserve the best and I want to give it to you. Would you make me the luckiest guy and be my girlfriend?"

"You are an amazing man Jensen Ackles, I would love to be your girlfriend," She blushed as a huge grin engulfed her face.