ch.6 Banquet Part 2

Everything started to become fuzzy towards me while Hak continued to deepen our kiss. I wanted this moment to last, I couldn't care at all anymore whether or not someone interrupted us at all. What I did know was that I wanted him here and now, there is a burning passion setting ablaze inside me. I wanted to feel him and nothing but him. I start to feel Hak untying my obi, causing my clothes to become loose to the point where my chest starts to show more than needed.

I flinch feeling the slight touch of his lips brush against my neck and the top of my chest that my disheveled clothes aren't covering as if he was trying to tease me.He then I then touch his hair with my free hand, while the other is still being held down by Hak. He looks up at me- "Hak...please I---"

"pkyoo!" Then Aoi comes out of no where and lands on Hak's head, He grabs Aoi by his fur "What is he doing here?"

"Aoi!?!" we then hear Shin-ahs voice coming from outside my room and slowly coming closer to the bedroom where we and Hak were.

"ah Yona....is Aoi here" He asks coming in "how are you feeling?"

"just fine, Hak has somehow to continue to annoy by saying I should stay in bed" I say laughing *thankgoodness, Hak managed to fix my obi and covered me with the blanket, or else we would have to do so many types of explanations* I thought to myself while Hak was leaning against the wall across from my bed

"oh?I'm annoying you am I?" He stands up straight and walks towards me, putting one hand on the bed and continues talking " then next time I'll make sure to annoy you to the point where you can't live without me"

I put my hand on his face and push him out of the way "oh? well we can see about that"

"I don't think that would be necessary Yona dear" Jea-ha says while coming out from behind the wall, flipping his bangs

"jae-ha! what are you doing here?" I ask him tilting my head to the side

"well of course I would come visit you, though If we were the only ones here...then you wouldn't even need-"

*SWING* Hak swings his guandao(his spear like weapon) at Jae-ha

"watch it droopy eyes" Hak holds his guandao up to Jae-ha's face with a threatening face

"haha-easy now Hak" Jaeha starts to back away slowly with both his hands in front of him like trying to tame a wild animal.

"not a chance!" Hak then starts swinging his weapon even more at Jea-ha

"ah~!"

Jae-ha sat up with his clothes were a little messed up, like he was almost forcibly stripped "Hak, even I knew you were going to be this rough....I would have thought that you wanted to do this to me in the-"

*punch* "shut up before I punch you droopy eyes"

"but you already did that~" he states while sitting back up again rubbing his swollen check

"ahem!" Joo-doh is now standing by the door behind Hak and Jae-ha

"your majesty, how are you feeling?" He asks me and then turns to the others "you people acting like this in front of her majesty! do you not know any manners towards the royal family!?"

"oh Joo-doh! Yes, I'm feeling much better now and please don't scold them so...they are actually the reason I'm feeling better than before. They are the perfect from of entertainment" I reply back to him with smile