Chapter 5: Banquet Part 1

Hi everyone! Here is the next chapter that all of you have been waiting for...I finally managed to get the idea I wanted to have for this chapter....I know thats its practically forever since my last update but I always intended to finish this story of mine.  BUT THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING PAITAINT WITH ME THIS ENTIRE TIME!<3

TBH if it wasn't for you the fabulous readers, I would have completely stopped updating any of my stories all together a very long time ago... so thank you again everyone!

Now enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After arriving to Lord Zhang Yu villa estate, Yona and the others are currently resting in their assigned rooms. Yoon was making sure that everything was ready for their stay at the estate, like for example, having certain outfits prepared for each day or event that the lord has planned for Yona and everyone else.

"Hey Hak, why do we have two share the same room together?" Yona asks Hak

"Well its to obviously to protect you but then I wouldn't understand why anyone would want to hurt such a childish looking person anyway"

"Cha?!" Yona thought to herself

"fine then, why don't you go share a room with Jea-ha then, since you seem to be getting along with each other so well" Yona replied back to Hak

*twitch*

"Hmm? Hak, don't tell me that your afraid in being the same room with jea-ha?" She said with a grin on her face, now full of curiosity.

"What are you talking about princess, Me? afraid something like him....you must be joking.....If anything it should be him afraid of me......" Hak said full of confidence and his chest puffing out

"Oh is that so?" I say to Hak while smirking "if its like that then it shouldn't be problem with you sharing a room with him right?"

"y-yeah, it shouldn't be problem at all" Hak replies back to me with a worried face

"Pffft.....Hak, if you could see the look on your face right....." I start laughing

"Ohoh..is my face that funny to you right now that it would cause you to laugh...princesss?" Hak asks me with a misty aura surrounding him and he starts to draw nearer to me

"H-hak? Hey hak...cut it out...why are u coming closer to me with your hands in the air?....Hak...!" I start to ask him in a very worried voice

———later at the banquet———

"Yona,why are your eyes puffy?" asks Yoon as he help places the dishes in front of me

"no reason" I reply back to him

*I can't tell him that it was because Hak wouldn't stop tickling me earlier almost the whole time before the servants came to inform us abut the plans about the banquet.* I thought to myself

"oh no reason, something just got in my eye earlier and I was rubbing it really hard earlier" I reply to him

"what! why would you do something like that? what if you could have ruined you eye or maybe something worse..." I cut him off

"Yoon, I'm fine..don't worry....Hak helped me get it out...right Hak?" I ask him while nudging him in the side with my elbow "ah..yes that right" Hak answers with a plain face

"mmmm..." Yoon starts to stare at me

"W-what is it?"

"No nothing but anyway lets start enjoying our food before everything becomes cold."

And so we went on with the banquet and watched as the entertainers came forth and I was amazed on how well the dancers were able to create a cheerful atmosphere along with the musicians. Suddenly while I was watching over the people and entertainers fill the night with laughter and music, everything started to become blurry. Then in the next instance I felt like I was floating in the air but with everything around me covered in black.

"Where am I?Where is everyone?"

"princess!......princess!"

"Who is calling me?....Hak? Is that you?"

"Princess!"

"Just a few more minutes Hak...I'm so sleepy...just let me sleep a few more minutes then I promise to work more diligently toward my work...so just five more minutes"Then a bright light starts to appear before me, it feels so warm.Then I felt a sudden warmth touching the side of my face and hand.

"Please wake up....Yona" after hearing this, the warm light starts to engulf me and then I open to see the ceiling from my bedroom in the villa. *mmmm....Something is touching my hand...* I thought to myself before turning my head to see Hak holding my hand in his sleep.

*E-eh? Hak is holding my hand and he's asleep!* I feel my face start to burn slightly while looking back towards the ceiling.

"Mmm?Did you get tired of looking at my sleeping face already?"

*twitch*

I then turn my head back toward Hak who was now smirking at me while using his hand to move his hair back. "y-you were awake? Since when?"

"Oh, just about a moment before you did...I thought you were going to do something so I thought it would be best for you if I didn't move." He replies back to me now sitting up straight but still had his hand attached to mine.

"um-Hak?"

"yes?"

"Did something bad happened that required for you to hold my hand while I'm asleep?"

"Oh" Hak then immediately releases my hand and scratch the back of his head. "well what was the last thing you remember?"

"The last thing that I remember was that I was watching everyone enjoy themselves while I was enjoying my food and then everything became a blank"

"I see..." Hak closes his eyes while saying this and then move his hand to stroke my head "your fainted and developed a high fever, you were asleep for the past two days since the banquet....Luckily Yoon was able to create the antidote in time... if he didn't then you would still be asleep"

I grab his hand that was stroking my head "Hak,I'm sorry for worrying you and thank you for staying by my side this whole entire time"

"Mmm..how did you know if I was by your side this entire time?"

"O-oh well...." I start to feel shy and try to turn my body away from him. Then I hear a sudden creak sound coming from behind me "well..what princess?" Hak says as I sense his body hovering over me but I stay silent. "princess? Did your dream of something while you were unconscious?" He whispers into my ear. I can feel my face starting to blush as my hearts to beat faster when feeling his breath brush against my ear.

"W-Well why do you want to know?!" I answer him while turning my face but only to notice that our noses are barely touching each other that it seemed like we're about to kiss at any moment. Hak's hand then moves to stroke my face.

"I want to know because I care for you...isn't that obvious?" Hak states while holding his gaze towards me.

"H-Hak....I....." I couldn't find the right words to express the sudden happiness that I felt in my chest when hearing those words come out of his mouth. Before I knew it, his face was already moving closer to mine...I didn't want to move....My body didn't want to move, even though I know this could be wrong and yet I can't bring myself to move away from him.

*Is he really going to kiss me this time?* I thought to myself as I close my eyes anticipating for when our lips will be in contact with each other.