What's Wrong With Me?

Ashton
   The throwing up still continues and i hate to admit that i might be dying. But its ok I'll find a cure in no time and by that time papa and dad will be visiting us me and Cian. Sitting on the floor throwing up my gut out in 1 am in the morning.
    "Ash lets take you to the healer tmr"Liam said.
    "Ughh fine I'll just go alone since you have a meeting tmr"
    "But i wanted to come with you I'll just cancel the meeting" he said while helping me up.
    "Fine dont blame me if you get scold got it"  Liam chuckled at that.
    "Yes sir"
MORNING
   ''Come on ash lets go" Liam yelled
   "Im coming i just need to get my shoes"
    As they arrive at the healer house they knocked on the door and saw as the door open a handsom looking guy with hazel eyes.
    "Ahhh Liam how you doing man haven't seen you since with you know you stop playing with girls and guys at that strip club" he said.
     Liam looked at me in fear and cleared his throat
   "Cough lets drop that i wanted to see if my MATE us ok Jason" i looked at him why he got to yell out MATE for when he's just in front of us.
    "Ohh ahh your his mate sorry im Jason Blood and one of his close friends"
     "Hi im Ashton Night" i said and looked at him cuz he just so sexy i mean Liam os also sexy but Jason is just someone else.
   When Liam saw me looking at Jason he cover my eyes and kissed me.
     "Now now ash im your mate aren't i or am i not"
     "You are its just that Jason is good looking"
     "So your saying im not good looking"
    Ugh i dont know what to answer he is good looking but dont really want to admit it
    "Fine I'll male you sau it one day ash bae"he smirked
    "Umm you do know that im still here right"Jason said.
    We turned tp him and said sorry. We went in to his office and i sat down on the chair Liam stayed out side.
    "So Ashton what been going on?"
    "Um well you see I've been throwing up usually in the morning around like 1 or 3 am and I've also been bery sleepy"
    "So how long has this been happening?"
   "For some weeks or so" he raised his eye brow and went through his drawer and pulled out a pregnancy test.
    "Ummm Jason this is...."
    "Just making sure you know and I'll habe some of your blood" he then pulled out at needle and got my blood.
   I went in the bathroom and pee on the stick. And waited for 2-3 min i waited till it was 3 min and picked up the test. There was two lines and on the box said one line not pregnant two line pregnant. I stood there on shock and screamed my gut off, Liam came in running and whem i saw him i know he wont want me he'll throw me and the baby away.
    "Ash bae you ok"
    "........."
    "Hey what is that you holding" i flinched and back away
    "He saw the pregnancy box test in the trash and looked at me.
    "Ash can i see the test" i pulled away from his embrace. Then he pull my arms apart and graned the test and there i saw a smile and tears.
     "IM A DAD" he screamed and hugged me saying that he's soo happy.
    "Your not going to throw us away?" He looked down at me
     "Never in my life i would never do that, i love the child and you. I then cried on his chest when he hugged me
   "Baby your dad accepted us we'll lobe you no matter what hope you grow up healthy"
    "Congrats my friend I'll get him to have an ultrasound" as Jason came in the bathroom.
      I went into the room with the equipment. I laid down in the bed and Jason put some cold gel on my stomach. And i heard the heart beat of my baby and i was crying and held on to Liam where he smiled widely and asked for 20 copies of the baby. When we got home Liam carried me to the bedroom and laid there
    "Thank ash i love you and the baby"and fell asleep" to make sure he is sleeping i poke him
    "I love you to Liam and you to baby"
Cian
    I was on the bed trying to fall asleep and Lance came in with a smile on his face.
    "Cian lookes like we going to be uncles"then gave me a ultrasound looking paper and on the bottom of the paper said ASHTON NIGHT.
    Oh god i thought i cant believe that they'll have a kid when their not even married.
   "Cian isn't that good I'll spoil them all"
   "Haha aren't you going to be that uncle your brothers going to hate"
   "True i wamt to have kids also so i could spoil them,that would be nice" i froze he wants kid i dont think im ready for fit to be a parent.
    "Cant wait till we have kids and name them and everything" i smiled and nodded. What if there was problems while they are still pregnant ,and have to break up or dont communicate at all. So many things are going on in my mind,dont get me wrong im very happy that im brother is going to have kids with his mate and im going to be a uncle