18

(Sorry have I mentioned how much I love Cora, aka Adelaide Kane?)

Jackson was alive. Lydia still loved Jackson. It tore April apart.

When April and Lydia went to Help Scott and then April and Lydia did. They went over to the Stilinski residence and had Stiles come with them.

They ran his Blue Jeep through the wall of where Scott told them to meet, they ended up hitting Jackson (the Kanima). Lydia so bravely walked up to him and held up the key, the Kanima turned back to Jackson. Peter and Derek Hale rammed their claws into his back and torso. He died, came back to life, is now an Omega and on his way to London.

April, of course, stayed and comforted Lydia. The girl was broken and kept telling April she was fine. After a few days Lydia got over it and now her and April were inseparable.

"You look hot in black." April said as she layed on Lydia's bed watching the girl get dressed.

April and Lydia had been spending a lot of time together, April sneaking in Lydia's room at night. Making out in the janitor's closet at school. They were truly in love.

"Hm, yesterday you told me I looked hot in red?" Lydia said as she turned and smirked at April. April stood up and walked over to Lydia and wrapped her arms around the short girl's waist.

"Well, you look hot in everything." April moved one of the straps on Lydia's shoulder then kissed the bare spot. "Even hotter with it off?" April suggested.

Lydia giggled and turned her body to face April then leaned up and planted a quick kiss on her lips then pulled back, "Not a chance."

"Please!" April whined

"Hm, I think not."

April let out a groan when Lydia moved from her."Why not?" April asked and she ran her hands down Lydia's bare arms.

"Because I have dinner with Mr. Argent and Allison." Lydia said grabbing her purse and shrugging April off.

Lydia walked to the door and right when she went to open the door April had pushed her up against the wall and kissed all over her face. "You sure?" April asked between kissed.

"I-uhm Ye-" April was now kissing down Lydia's neck, "She can wait a few more minutes." Lydia said then crashed her lips into April's.

****

(PLEASE READ!!)

Small filler.... Next chapter is the last, sadly, but the sequel will be up in December I will post surrender today after I post the last chapter of sacrifice.

Now for 3A would you guys like a Stiles X Gemma book? Comment what you think vote, follow me. And all that shit.

Mazzattack out xxx

Which one do you like best??