15

Lydia smiled and kissed April's cheek as she entered the house.

"Try the punch!" She said then skipped away. April looked at the drink in her hand and sniffed it. She decided not to and dumped it in a nearby plant.

She held the empty cup and pretended to take a sip as Lydia walked by and gave her a wink then went to go skip away. April rolled her eyes and looked at her phone; eight o' clock. She had to leave.

April walked over to Lydia and tapped on her shoulder, "Berry I gotta go. Seeya later!" She kissed Lydia's cheek and walked out the door.

Gemma breathed heavily and growled at April. April flashed her eyes and growled at her.

"Gem! Repeat after me! I'm okay." Gemma repeated but growled deeply. "O-okay, uhm and anchor!"

"Think of someone close to you!" She shouted Gemma's face contorted into pain as she thought, she opened her eyes and they glowed a bright yellow.

"Gemma, listen to my voice. Okay? I am okay, you're okay. Remember what I said yesterday?" Gemma shook her head, "You, Gemma, your the iron flower. Steel. Strong. Better." Gemma started to calm down.

****

Come to the Police Station ASAP!

"Hey Gem! I'm gonna be gone for a little, if in not back in an hour call Stiles!" She called as she grabbed her keys and walked our the door.

When she made it to the police station it was silent she opened the front door slowly, no one.

"Hello? Scott, you here?" No answer she slowly walked to an open office door and almost screamed in horror.

Matt stood- gun pointed at Scott's mom, Derek and Stiles on the floor. And Jackson lurching towards her.

****

mazzattack out xxx