READ Talia's NEW BOOK, memories find it in the @liamknowshisholes library! Cover in the media!

Super short

****

April looked at Lydia with a soft smile, "You okay Berry? You've been quite since we got here." She said motioning to the diner.

Lydia nodded lightly with her lips pursed. "Yeah, but.." She trailed off turning to look at April, "Hey wanna go for a walk?"

April nodded and paid the check for their food. When they got out of the diner they walked towards the preserve that was near by.

Lydia was stealing glances at April and the latter was doing the same.

After a short amount of silence April spoke up, "Is their something you need to talk about?" She asked, Lydia jumped slightly, not expecting April to talk so soon.

"N-No, just about what's been driving me mad."

"Lydia your not crazy."

Lydia tsked, "Ah, ah I said mad not crazy." She replied smugly, admitting a laugh from April.

"But what's been driving me mad is-is, its strange, like a man bu-but he's a wolf or a bear. He bit me," she pointed near her hip, "Right here, and ever since the police found me naked in the woods, I've been seeing him but he's not there." She said looking over to April.

A distracted April, "April? Are you even listening to me!?" She hissed.

April shook her head and looked to her blushing, "Yeah I heard you, just got uhm-um distracted."

Distracted because she wasn't there when yheu found Lydia Martin naked.

*****

WAS LONGER BUT THE REST DELETED.

I LIED I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE TOMORROW. SO THIS IS A FILLER AND NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BASED OFF OF THE EPISODE they try TO KILL LYDIA WE ALREADY KNOW MAMMA APRIL WONT LET that HAPPEN!

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW.

mazzattack out xxx