Best date ever

Paul: Paul had just texted you telling you that he was going to pick you up in about 2 hours. It was just enough time for you to take a shower and get dressed. He also told you to dress nice. You were confused but decided not to ask too many questions. You got your shower and threw on a nice sun dress with some flats. You finished doing your hair and makeup as he got there. You ran out to the car excited to see where you were going! He told you that you look absolutely beautiful and that it's a secret. When you got to the place it was in the middle of nowhere! As you were confused he took your hand and lead you to the back of the car. He opened the trunk and there were blankets and pillows and a picnic basket in the back. He turned to you and said "I thought we could watch the stars because we always talk about it." You were at a loss of words because you had told him earlier in the week that it was your dream date to watch the stars and have a picnic. All you managed to say was "How could I have gotten someone like you. I love you! Thank you!" And with that you kissed him and had "The best date ever!"

Danny: It was your turn to plan the date as you and him decided that you would take turns. This date would be special and fun! You called him over to your house for the date. As he walked to your door he noticed a note on the door that reads "We are going to have the best date ever! I am now armed with water balloons and I am not afraid to use them! If you look down you will notice I have taken the time to blow up some water balloons for you. Prepare for battle! -(y/n)" as he reads the note you are hiding in the bushes of your house. You see him finish the note and look around to try and find you. As he was getting closer and closer to your hide out you jumped out of the bushes and smashed a water balloon on his chest and started running. With the widest grin on his face he began to run after you telling you "You are going down!" And "Your going to pay for that!" as you and him are running all over your yard he shouts "Best date ever!" and throws a water balloon hitting you in the back. When he caught up to you he grabbed your waist and spun you around and kissed you! After that you proceeded to smash a water balloon on his head! You managed to get loose and he started chasing you faster this time. It really was "The best date ever!"

-Lauren⚓️❕-