Kisses

Paul: you two were falling apart and Paul didn't like it. You felt that it was time to end it, all you did was fight. One night it got intense, and you had enough. You started yelling at Paul. Tears escaped from your eyes and Paul could tell that you were about to break up with him. Paul walked over to you and placed a hand on your cheek. You tried to push away but he wouldn't let you. He kissed you slowly you wanted him to stop but you couldn't bring yourself to it, you actually enjoyed this moment. It reminded you of the times you two used to share. Paul pulled away looking in your eyes and said "I love you, and if we broke up I would miss our kisses"

Danny: it was 3 am, rain was falling. You couldn't sleep, so you got up and made some coffee. Trying to be quiet so that you didn't wake Danny. You sat on the couch watching rain drops on the window. Danny walked up and snaked his arms around you. You could feel his heartbeat and hear his breathing in your ear. You turned and looked at him, it was dark but could still see that handsome face. You kissed him and held the kiss for a while to take in the beautiful moment. You two were crazy in love and you could feel it in your kisses.

{carlee}