I'll go (part two)

Cameron's P.O.V

Wow when Becky walked down the stairs she looked beautiful.
I am so happy that I get to show her around today. I can't wait.

Becky just looked at Carter and whispered something, now she's smiling and hugging him. Is something going on with them? Ugh shut up Cameron. You're not allowed be jealous of someone who probably thinks you are a weirdo.

I ran up to Becky as she walked to the door and grabbed her hand to show her I could be affectionate like carter. Oh no she just blushed she's probably thinking about how awkward this is. I quickly turned it into a friendly hug.

For a second I thought her smile faded. No don't be stupid Cameron.

Becky's P.O.V

Cameron has been acting strange all day. But he has been super nice and friendly.
It's as if he wants me to see him as a friend and nothing more. Was I being that obvious?

We finally found the perfect studio 20 minutes away from the house. Then Cam wanted to show me his favourite places to go.

First we went to the big fountain in the town square and we threw coins in and made wishes. Secretly I wished that cameron and I would stay close forever.

Next we went to the beach and it was so fun I kept on doing tricks and he'd take pictures . Then we made some vines and took loads of selfies.

The last place we went was a frozen yogurt shop. Yum! cameron bought my yogurt for me even though I begged him not to. Then we sat down at one of the booths.
With the sun shining through the window I could Camerons face perfectly.

His sparkling eyes. His perfect hair. His beautiful lips.... I didn't even realise I was leaning in till I noticed him leaning slowly towards my face we were centimetres apart when he closed the gap between us.....

Authors note
VERY IMPORTANT

Thanks again to Amberrwhuuut my co writer. Also thanks for the reads. I like this chapter I think.
I need to say something and I don't know how you'll respond but to all the people I said I'd include in this story I'm sorry but I won't be in this story. I'm going to add you into my next fanfics.
The only person who will be in it is Rainey. I don't know if I want the other boys to have girlfriends yet ok guys. I'm so sorry but you will be in a fanfic of mine just not sure when I'll write it
-becky🎀😢☺️😘