The mall

Becky's P.O.V

Rainey and I walked out the door and got into Raineys car.
We talked about pretty much everything. She is the first real friend I have in America.

When we got to the mall we went to Starbucks. Next we went to forever 21, Hollister and Victoria's Secret pink. We were shopping for about 3 hours and didn't get back to the house till around 4.

When we went back I saw all the boys sitting in the living room.

"Where's Sky?" I asked.

"Oh I think she's outside" answered Nash

Ugh I told him to watch her while I was gone. I went looking for her and found her in the spare room I will be sharing with matts sister when she comes.

Rainey and I decided to make all the boys and sky some dinner. I then asked her if she wanted to stay the night. She said yes and we went upstairs to put sky to bed.

When we went into my room Raineys phone beeped.

"Who is it" I asked

"Tay"

"What did he want?"

"He asked if I wanted to go on a date with him tomorrow"

"Have you answered?"

"I'm texting him back now"

I was so happy they were together. They are made for each other.
But if Taylor ever hurts her I will kick him where the sun don't shine.

After getting changed into pajamas we both went downstairs. The boys were watching a movie.

"What movie are you guys watching?" Asked Rainey

"The amazing Spider-Man" answered cameron looking up at me. When he looks at me I feel little butterflies in my stomach. Ugh what am I talking about he probably has a girlfriend. Even if he didn't he would never like me. I look like I'm 14.

The movie was already a quarter way through but it was super interesting.

Rainey and I were sitting on the floor in front of Nash and Taylor. Rainey kept looking back at Taylor and smiling and he kept on playing with her hair.

I wish someone would treat me like that. I will be forever alone 😑

Tomorrow I am going to go looking for a dance studio that I can go to. Hopefully I'll find one that's not to expensive. I might ask Nash to go with me so I don't get lost. I know him the best.