Chapter 20.2: The Mysterious BB Cream

Not all of them went inside. D.O, Luhan, Chen, Xiumin and Lay were left. Suho said that it wouldn’t be such a good idea if all them were coming inside. It might worsen the thing.

We waited outside the Lotte World. It was just kind of awkward for us but good thing, we have Chen with us. He’s a good mood maker. He tells random jokes, shares random stories and everything random. We still enjoyed everyone’s company though we know Chanyeol isn’t safe.

About Luhan and Lay, they went somewhere first. It even made me feel more worried because of the fact that there might be some fans that could notice them and it might create a huge attention.

“Don’t worry guys. Chanyeol’s big already, he knows what to do.” D.O said, flashing a smile.

“Yeah right. They have Suho-hyung there! He’s an angel! He’ll protect everyone!” Chen said, flashing the biggest smile on his face.

“And if you are worrying about the two, Lay & Luhan, you shouldn’t be. They got each other.” Xiumin said. He beamed a smile then, and his cheeks were just too cute I could pinch them if ever I got a chance.

Somehow, I felt relieved then. So I just smiled at them and said, “Thank you very much!”

-

We were busy having conversations when someone called our attention, "Hey!"

We were surprised, very surprised. We saw Suho and the others rushing towards us with Chanyeol unconscious.

They let Chanyeol rest on the nearby bench. He looked very pale and I felt nothing but nervousness.

"Yah! Chanyeol-ah!" I tapped his cheeks, "Wake up!"

I was almost crying. The fact that I know that I am the reason why Chanyeol was suffering then, I just can't withstand to see him in pain.

"We need to call ambulance, NOW!" I said, raising my tone.

I never thought some sasaeng fans would let Chanyeol be hurt. I was so disappointed to the sasaengs and most especially, to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked them, really worried.

They were all eyeing me solemnly. Their eyes says it all, it was all filled with extreme loneliness and disappointment.

"I... I am sorry." I said to them. Kai approached me. He patted my shoulders to calm me.

"Pppf... Ppft..." I guessed Tao didn't contain his feels anymore. And so everyone did, they started laughing so hard.

I asked them what was funny and then the laughing leader spoke, "Summer... Chanyeol is... Really okay."

I was surprised. I turned to Chanyeol again and I saw him laughing so hard too.

"Aaaisshh!" I frowned as I crossed my arms but then, Chanyeol pinched my cheek.

“You see?” Xiumin turned to me, “They’re safe!” He smiled.

“I am glad that you’re all okay.” I bowed down my head, “I’m sorry for causing you so much trouble.”

And they all laughed again. “It’s just a normal thing, Summer.” Kris patted my shoulder. Wow, they still call it as ‘normal’? I hope one day, sasaeng fans would realize how they could hurt their idols by doing insane stuff.

“You shouldn’t have worried so much; we got our leader with us.” Tao winked at Suho. At the back, there was Sehun. He rolled his eyes to Tao and said, “Ha ha, so cheesy of you, Tao-yah!” And then, the maknae fight has just begun.  Aw, these two adorable maknae.

"Ha ha, don't worry, Summer. Everything's okay now." He suddenly beamed a smile. "I just got a little cut here—“

I panicked once again, knowing that Chanyeol got really hurt. "Oh, I'm so sorry."

He pinched me again, and now, on my nose, "It wasn't your fault, okay? So please, stop putting the blame on yourself. It makes me feel sad too." Chanyeol frowned too.

"Ah, okay, okay. I won't worry anymore but..." He wiggled his brows on me, "Why are you pale-looking?"

Chanyeol hastily touched his face to check. He eyed me with a confused look and then Tao, "Why did you put too much BB cream on my face? Ugh."

Tao just laughed and said, "Sehun told me so, and even Baekhyun-hyung."

"Me?! No, it can't be me." Sehun hit Tao on its shoulders then Tao hit Sehun on its shoulder too for a reveng. As they started arguing things, it just signifies that the Maknae fight has just officialy begun, again.

"Bo?! Me?" Baekhyun pointed himself, "I have nothing to do with that." He averted our gazes. "Besides, I don't bring any make-up with me—“

Baekhyun sighed heavily and said, "Okay fine. Except for my eyeliner. I don't own the BB cream."

"So who owns that BB cream?" Suho asked everyone of us.

Xiumin, Chen and D.O just gave Suho a look like they were saying that, "It's not us, and we stayed here. We're not involved there."

"It can't be me," Sehun smiled.

"So... I guess it's..." Suho started and then we followed his gaze... And then we saw Kris, innocently looking.

"I don't BB creamin'." He said, still having a cool aura.

"BB creamin' what?" We all yelled in sync.

"Okay fine. I own that BB cream. Happy?" He said.

We just laughed. At first Kris wasn't laughing with us but then Sehun told him, "Yah! Hyung, you're ugly when you're not laughing."

And then Kris joined us. Wow, the power of the Bish Maknae.

I saw everyone was laughing. The joy on their faces was all true and indeed, priceless. I could see their true selves as they enjoy each other's company.

Chen's prankster side was totally revealed as he plays a prank with Xiumin. D.O and Kai on the other hand, enjoys immitating other members' reactions when they saw Chanyeol. Suho was also busy being the Umma of the two naughty maknae, Sehun and Tao while Kris appa was busy Galaxyn'. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were even busy pulling pranks with each other, they were like a good brother to each other but sometimes they look more than that.

And I was just sitting on a corner, peacefully watching them not until someone called our attentions. Again?

A/N: I've updated twice today because I love you all. Mwehehe, and thank you so much too for your support guys. Happy 4k reads! :)