Teaser

The Gangster's Vow 

by : PrincessInJeans

The Gangster's Kiss Book 2

A parallel story of Sealed WIth A Kiss 

Teaser. 

"I will take care of you, Yumi. I will always love you." He promised me.

"I will protect you." He promised another girl.

 * * *

"You should ditch a douchebag like him. You deserve someone better, Kathy."

"Hindi mo naiintindihan, Kurt. After everything, I still love him."

"You should love yourself first." I sincerely told her.

I think that got her. Nagsimulang mamuo yung mga luha sa mga mata niya.

"Kung gagawin ko nga 'yun? P-pano?"

"I'll help you."

Umiling siya sa'kin. "N-natatakot ako."

"I'll protect you."

* * *

"Yumi..." Dahan-dahan siyang lumapit sa'kin. "I'm here." Hinawakan niya yung mukha ko at pinagtapo nya yung pangingin namin. "I won't leave you." Hinawakan niya yung mga nanginginig kong kamay.

Nagsimula yung nang tumulo yung kanina ko pa pinipigil.

"N-natakot ako.. A-akala ko.. Akala ko--"

"Hey, they're gone. And I won't let them hurt you again." Nag-aalala yung mukha niya habang pinupunasan niya yung mga luha ko.

"T..Tristan.." Tumango siya sa'kin.

"Yes, I'm here, Yumi. Di kita pababayaan. So stop crying, okay? Don't worry, I'm here to protect you."

* * *

He used to be afraid to trust and care for others.

She taught him to open his heart and break the walls around him.

He used to be chained to his tragic past.

She gave him a reason to live in the present and to look forward to the future.

He used to be angry with himself.

She  taught him how to be happy and to love someone deeply.

They held on to their love and never gave up.

They were able get past all the hardships.

But what would happen now that he promised to protect another girl but the girl he loves is in danger? 

Will he still be able to keep his promise?

Will she be able to keep waiting for him?

Will they be able to keep their love?

There's a new gangster in town and he may just ruin everything they protected.

SOON. 

=============================================

Author's Note:

Hi! Second book 'to ng TGK. And yes, alam kong may Sealed With A Kiss na at itutuloy ko po yun. This will be a parallel story of SWAK, meaning same time ang pangyayari dito at sa SWAK, ang pinagkaiba lang ay story ito nina Yumi, Kurt, Jade, Glenn, Mia, and RJ. Sa SWAK naman ay story nina Kyle, George at Andrew at iba pa. Tatanggalin ko na rin yung scenes nina Yumi sa SWAK at irerevise yung past chapters ng SWAK. Thank you sa inyong lahat! :)