Chapter 27: Yet

(A/N: Let's hope I don't fucking mess this up. I really want this to be the last chapter where you and Loki are not a couple! It's irritating me and I am hating myself for prolonging anything.)

You didn't face Loki and kept on giving him the cold-shoulders. He was staring at you and you are so numb for not noticing.

You gave a sigh and tried to lower your pride a little and gave him a quick glance. I'm sure he's not looking at me. He probably teleported his way out or something.

You glanced up to see him only an inch away from you. Eyes wide, you turn it into a irritated look.

"What do you want?" You huffed and crossed your arm under your chest turning away to break the longing stare.

"Talk to me, Mortal." He ordered and placed his hand on your chin and moved it so you would look at him.

"Why should I? You completely ignored me for like,.. many weeks!" You angrily yelled brushing his hand aside. "Not only that! Well, maybe that's all the reason for me to not talk to you!.. Still, not my point!---"

"Can you let me talk!!" He yelled back. He was trying to butt in and explain himself but you didn't want to listen to his excuse. "You know! You are really selfish! Can you not see the pain I've been through?! You think I like it when I ignore you?! I don't, okay?"

"Then don't ignore me! Tell me that said pain, you idiot!" You yelled back.

"I can't!"

"Why?" You asks but he just shut up and hardened his gaze at you. "Why can't you tell me!"

"Because you're the reason! You are driving me insane! Nuts!"

"So, you're saying I'm a burden? Is that it, Loki?" You replied hurt but still in an insulted and sarcastic tone.

"Why are you making it hard for me to talk to you!!" He said and went to grip something tightly it breaks a bit.

"Me? Who's the one who ignored the other one for a week? Not me, buddy." You said and poked his chest while mouthing. "You!"

"I had a reason!"

"Yeah! A stupid one!"

"You're right! A pathetic reason! If it wasn't for you---"

"Yes! Go on! Play the blame game! Obviously, I wanted to talk to you! Obviously, you didn't want to because of me! How pathetic! I cockblocked myself but still... Hey! Blame, Y/N!" You bursted.

"I'm not selfish, Loki." You said in a teary voice. Tired of being that angry at him. You sighed and went to shot him your e/c orbs. "Well maybe I am. You're mine. Were mine... Bullshit!"

You distanced yourself because of what you said. Loki stood there frozen by your voice he didn't hear what you said. He slowly walked towards you causing you to be alert and back away.

"I caused this, didn't I?" He asked in a serious tone and wiped your tears. You stared at the towering giant above you.

He kept on caressing your face that you didn't even replied.

"Answer my question, midgardian!" He ordered startling you a bit. You were under him, under his spell. His voice. The way he proves that he's the boss. "Did I or did I not cause this?"

"Yes, you did." You replied but then looked down.

"Well, let me make it up to you." He cooed and planted a soft kiss on your cheeks. He planted another on your forehead and then the tip of your nose before it landed on your lips.

"L-loki?" You stuttered as he planted it. You pushed him slightly and looked at your feet.

"My eyes are up here, darling." He said before guiding your gaze. "And my lips wants to be below there."

He hinted as he stares at your lips and lower himself. He brushed his lips tempting you, teasing you. Testing how you would react.

"Hmm..." you mumbled melting against him as you grip his broad shoulders when you felt your foot weaken.

He noticed that and grips your waist closer to him. The kiss was hungry. He was hungry. He pulled you closer as you played with his locks.

He groaned as a reaction. Both of you break the kiss as you smiled at him.

"Where's the action?!?" Tony yelled disappointedly as he witnessed you two just smiling at each other. "Seriously! We expect you two to kiss not yell at each other like married couple! We want to hear moans!"

"I should've shoved Cap instead." Nat regretted. Steve just spit out the water he was drinking before blushing red.

You and Loki hated the idea. Loki was worse, though. He pulled you by the waist and kissed your temple.

"You look tired, my queen. You should sleep." Loki ordered and guided you to leave with him.

You left the living room with Tony gasping. Basically, everyone did. As soon as you left from their sight, you bursted laughing which confuses Loki.

"Oh, man! Did you see the looks on their faces?" You asked Loki but he vanished that smile with another kiss that left you breathless.

"I much like what I am seeing, right now." He replied and smirked. You stood there dumbfounded before blinking. "Good night, my queen."