Chapter 2

We finally make it home and Diego is there waiting. We all stand in front of him and wait for our list of chores.

"Alright, Aiden, you have to clean your room, wash your clothes, and clean the downstairs bathrooms.", Diego said.

"Come on!", Aiden groaned and walked off to start cleaning.

"Andy, you have to clean your room, the laundry room, and start getting your clothes washed.", Diego stated.

"Man.", Andy said and went to start cleaning.

"Amelia, you have to clean your room, mop the floors, and do your laundry.", Diego said.

"Not too bad.", Amelia said and walked off.

"Scarlett, you don't have anything to do since your room is clean and your attached bathroom is clean.", Diego said, "As for me, I have to vacuum, do the dishes, sweep, get my car in the garage, and prepare dinner."

"Can I help?", I asked, "Please!"

Diego smiled, "Okay, you can help."

I smiled and hugged him, "What's first?"

"Well, I'll sweep first.", Diego said, "What do you want to do?"

"Can I get the car in the garage?", I asked.

Diego nodded, "Just don't scratch it and don't hit anything."

He handed me the keys and I ran out to his BMW M4 (picture). I'm tall for my age so I'm able to reach the pedals. I got in the car and started the engine as I put on my seatbelt. I opened the garage and put the car in drive. I slowly moved forward. I didn't go over 5mph.

When I was sure the car was in completely, I closed the garage, put the car in park, turned the car off, got my seatbelt off, and got out. I smiled. Perfect parking if I do say so myself. I walked back into the house and made sure the car was locked. I closed the door and walked happily to my brother.

"All done.", I said, "Not a single scratch."

"Nice. Did you leave enough room for mom's car?", Diego asked, smirking.

"Really? We have a 3 car garage. I'm positive there's plenty of room.", I said and laughed.

Our garage was completely empty aside from the cars that usually get parked inside of it. My mom's car, a  black Lamborghini Aventador, my brother's BMW M4, and my Dad's silver Ferarri Enzo. My family loves sports cars.

"Okay, the car is in the garage, sweeping is done, now we have to vacuum. Do you know where the vacuum is? It's not in its usual spot.", Diego asked.

"Oops. I guess I forgot to put it back when I vacuumed my room. I'll go get it.", I said and walked upstairs to my room.

I walked back downstairs after retrieving the vacuum.

"Alright. Do you want to vacuum?", Diego asked.

"I'll do the dishes.", I said.

"Okay. Once we're done, we'll start on supper.", Diego said, I nodded and did the dishes.

There wasn't that many.

"Since I don't have school tomorrow, can I come with you to work?", I asked as I dried and put the dishes away.

"Yeah. I think you're ready to do things at the shop on your own.", Diego said and I smiled.

When we finished, we started on supper. By the time mom came home, the food was ready.

"Nice job.", mom said, "The house looks clean."

I smiled and hugged her. Mom hugged me back. I was one of her good kids. Andy, Amelia, and Aiden.....not so much.