Epilogue

~2 Years Later~

"Ratchet, I'm heading out. You want anything?", I asked.

"No.", Ratchet said.

I left the house and headed toward Iacon.

"Solus!", Miko smiled.

"Hey, guys. Ready?", I asked.

I transformed and they got in. I drove back to the house and walked in.

"That was quick.", Ratchet said.

"Well, all I had to do was pick up a few people.", I said.

"Ratchet!", Raf grinned and ran toward said bot.

"Rafeal? Jack? Miko.....?", Ratchet looked up at me, "Why?"

"Well, I figured you missed them so I brought them over. Bulkhead dropped them off at Iacon and I picked them up. They're spending the day with us.", I said.

We drove all around Cybertron, showing them our favorite places to go and see. We met up with the other members of team Prime and went to the pits to watch new bots spar. Megatron even changed into a better bot. He looked a little freakier but many came to terms and accepted him. He is training all the new bots to fight should someone else decide to start a war. Starscream and Shockwave were never found and are still walking around Cybertron somewhere. Life couldn't get any better.

I ran down into the pits and offered to spar against a worthy opponent. Megatron ordered one of his best soldiers to come out and fight. I took a double-take as I spotted a Smokescreen come out.

"No way! Smoke, you went back into training?", I asked as I got into position.

"Yep! I'm learning to be a real warrior and not some overly hyper bot who thinks he can fight.", Smokescreen said.

"Show me what you got.", I said.

I looked over at the stands where Miko, Jack, and Raf were cheering. They were sitting next to their guardians and housemates. During the end of the war, as we were adjusting to being home, Starscream and Shockwave had both killed the children's parents. It was an unexpected event but I remember it still.

I smiled as I walked with Ratchet. He wanted to show me what he had created in hopes of the war ending. He told me it was from Cybertron. When we reached the object, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Ravage.

Ravage was Soundwave's second-hand minicon. He could transform from a lion-like creature to a cassette that stored valuable data.

"How did you do this?", I asked.

"I managed to get a few parts from Cybertron before the planet wide evacuation took place. I've been working on him since I got here.", Ratchet explained.

"How do you plan on reviving him?", I asked.

"Before we left Cybertron, one of the items I grabbed was Ravage's memory chip. I just have to insert it and get Energon pumping into his husk. Hopefully, he will create a spark on his own.", Ratchet explained.

Suddenly, the base shook. Jack, Miko, and Raf looked over at us.

"I hope that wasn't you two.", Arcee commented with a smirk.

Optimus and I walked over to the monitors. I brought up the feed from outside and gasped. There were three explosion points. I looked at Optimus.

"Go.", Optimus said.

I transformed and drove out of the base. I drove toward the location of the first one. When I arrived, I couldn't believe my optics. I went to the other two locations and had the same horrific experience. I activated my holoform and got out of my alt mode as I stared at the burning building in front of me.

"Ma'am, stay back!", Someone ordered.

"That's my house!", The woman yelled.

"June?", I called.

"Solus! Thank God. Is Jack okay?", June asked.

I nodded and took her to base. When I told Miko and Raf what happened to their parents, my spark shattered. I comforted both of them as they cried and mourned the death of their families. It was at that point that the decision was made. Raf would live with Bumblebee, Miko with Bulkhead, and June and Jack would live with Arcee.

Not long after, Optimus had been willing to sacrifice himself for Cybertron. I wasn't there for his heartfelt speech but thank Primus I arrived when I did. I had explained that when the next Cybertronian dies, a new allspark would be created. I had taken the allspark from him as well as the matrix. I tossed both into the well and presented Optimus with my matrix. Of course, he accepted. Now, we live happily.