Chapter 7

The next couple weeks flew by in a flurry of activity-sight seeing, dinners, and even a few outings with Vegard and Calle along - yes I met Calle. What a goof. Nice guy but a little off the wall if you ask me. Bard seemed to be spending every waking moment with me. It seems I couldn't help but let me guard down a little. He made me laugh. We had a lot of fun together but mostly he was kind. A real gentleman. When I returned to the hotel at night, he never tried to walk me past the lobby. Sure there were kisses goodnight. Passionate kisses, addicting kisses. DAMN- I have to stop thinking about that. That is what is going to end up getting me into trouble.

So the one morning I got a call from Bard. He told me he had some things to take care of at the station. To my surprise, I was a little disappointed.

"Why don't you take yourself shopping today and buy a nice dress. I'll pick you up at 8 and we'll go to dinner and maybe some dancing if you're up for it"

"Sounds good", I reply, my excitement returning.

So I took myself shopping to some boutiques around the area. Nothing seemed to catch my eye until I passed this little out of the way shop. I decide to go in and look around. As I made my way towards the back of the store, I found a hidden rack which had a bunch of dresses on it. I grabbed one that looked real nice. It was a lace on black fabric dress. I tried it on and looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't recognize the woman looking back at me. It had a tank style top with a bit more cleavage showing than I would normally ever wear. The length of the dress was midthigh, again something I wasn't used to, but I actually liked the way it looked on. It really didn't leave much to the imagination. So right then and there I decided to take my first chance of the day. I bought the dress and a pair of three inch black stilettos to go with. Wow, I don't even recognize myself. What was happening to me. Before I allowed my conscious to reply, I grabbed my purchase and returned to the hotel.

It was about 5pm when I got back so I decided to slowly get ready to go out. I took a long hot shower, and dried my hair. I decided to style my long hair in a soft up style. Again breaking from norm for me as I usually don't wear my hair up. My makeup would consist of a smokey eye to accentuate the grey but the rest would be more earthy toned. Hmmm - would Bard even recognize me when he picked me up? I barely recognize myself. I looked at the clock and saw that it was five minutes to eight. I grabbed my purse and phone and practically ran down to the lobby.

I stopped dead in my tracks, looking across the lobby, I saw The most beautiful sight I could have ever seen in Oslo. Right near the entrance staring straight at me was Bard all dressed up in a black suit and tie. He simply took my breath away. And judging by the look on his face, I was NOT what he expected to see either. A slow seductive smile crept across his face, and that set the butterflies off in my stomach. Wow-if he could read my thoughts, he would be blushing instead of me!

I slowly walked over to him and gave him a kiss hello on the cheek.

"Hi", he said,"you look breathtaking"

I looked straight into his blue eyes and said " you look pretty good yourself"

With that he grabbed my arm and walked me out to a waiting limo.

"Fancy", I said.

"Nothing but the best", he countered as he held the door for me to get in.

We drove to a restaurant called Brassiere France - know for its French cuisine. I allowed Bard to order for me, and he ordered me French onion soup and entrecôte medium well. We also enjoyed a bottle of red wine with dinner. After dinner was over, he asked if I wanted dessert. Being beyond full I declined, so he ordered me more wine and himself some macaroons. When we were done we left the restaurant and headed for the Hard Rock for some possible dancing. As we headed in, Bard noticed Vegard and Calle standing at the bar. We headed over to them.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Calle asks.

"Nothing", Bard answers," just having some fun after dinner".

I excuse myself to go freshen up, and as I pass Calle, I hear him say "holy shit, Bard, is that Brigitte?"

I turn to look back, feeling bold with the wine, and shout back to Calle " Damn straight it is!" I wink and walk away-laughing at myself as I do.

Bard and Vegard just stand there laughing and harassing Calle as I leave.

I return to "the boys" after a few minutes and catch them doing shots and laughing. It's hard not to laugh with them, as some of the stuff they say and do is just hysterical. Bard reaches over and grabs me around the the waist and hands me my wine. I give him a funny look and be laughs and says " it's to make sure Calle keeps his hands off you"

"I heard that ya little shit", Calle retorts and we all laugh.

After some dancing and joking around with the guys, we bid goodbye to Vegard and Calle and head for the limo.

As we get seated, Bard grabs my hands, turns to me with a smile on his face.

"What?" I ask.

"I can't remember when I've had that much fun with someone other than my brother or Calle" he says.

"I had a great time too, thank you" I say.

He starts to lean into me and brushes his lips on mine at the same time saying " no, thank you " and with that he deepens the kiss. My arms encircle his neck and I'm lost.

We pull up to the hotel and he breaks off the kiss. He opens the door and takes my hand to help me out. We walk hand and hand to the lobby. Bard stops and grabs my face gently and gives me a good night kiss. My hands cover his, I pull them away from my face, and lead him quietly to my room, all the while trying to silence the screaming warnings in my head.

A/N

Hope you like. Mature content in the next chapter so anyone under age please skip.

Please leave comments on what you think so far.

As always tusen takk.