Prologue and Info

Name: Akita Miyamoto

Age: 12 (Looks 12 and is when she enters a realm but is really thousands of years old)

Looks: Delicate soft pale skin thats never seen the light of the sun, chocolate brown eyes, snow white hair thats down to the butt, aqua blue diamond on forehead, aqua blue nail and toenail polish, long sleeved kimono down to her bare feet thats as pale as her skin.

(The picture to the side is her ninja outfit.)

Personality: Intelligent, strategist, careing, calm, loving, friendly, polite, most of the time sad, daydreamer.

Family: Mother, Father, Cousins.

Likes: Reading, daydreaming, sleeping, studying.

Dislikes: Sad stories, peoples pain and suffering, being bored, being all alone.

***************************************************************************************************************

Far beyond the galaxies in a distant world there lies a dome. This dome was home to none other then The Realm Keeper herself. The Realm Keeper's dome was see through so she could see her Cousins the stars. The Realm Keepers name was Akita Miyamoto, she had no family other then her Mother, Father, and Cousins. Her mother she hasn't spoken to in centries since she became The Realm Keeper. Her Mother was Mother Earth and her Father was time itself.

Akita's job was vary simple, to keep the realms in perfect balance. She had nothing to do really but study many things and many worlds for thousands of years. Sometimes for fun she would open her special realm book and look at the different worlds.

She grew vary fond of the Shinobi realm and read about many lives; Akita was able to see a person's past, present, and future. She could know everything about one person by reading it in her book, even there thoughts! It all happened one faithful day when Akita found an interesting story about Itachi Uchiha. His life made her vary sad and vary happy. She laughed during some good begining times but cried her heart out at the end.

This one boy's story changed the entire Shinobi world, all cause he told his little brother to seek revenge. Akita daydreamed about the boy often and had nightmares of him in her sleep.

'If only I was there to stop it. This horrible mess that's become his life.' Akita often thought.

Then the idea had finally struck her, it's so simple she thought. All she had to do was go to the demention in their realm before Itachi was forced to kill his clan and be the one who kills them herself. There wasn't a thing she could do for the Uchiha clan but she could at least save Itachi and his little brother's lives. Then she would save his life from distruction.

Unfortunately it's not as simple as she thought. There will be consequences when her father finds out she changed time and saved more lives from there actual death dates. She had one shot at this, only one chance and if she blows it her father will never let her visit another realm again! The upside is she would be able to see her mother.

One chance to save one life and possibly more, this is her destiny, her fate!

But will fate change the life of the young realm keeper? 

************************************************************************************************************

Probably not the best thing to do when your borrowing computers cause yours is broke but ya know what, I've had this idea for awhile now and I'm finally writing it. I just feel so bad for Itachi for being a good guy and having a crap life so this is for chu Itachi! *Hugs Itachi* I has a plushi! I need to get a Gaara one......anyways I hope you like the idea so far! Stay tuned for chappy 1! lol bye ;p Also I'll get a book cover up eventually, I'd just rather make it on my computer.