Chapter 9 Dinner~ (Happy Birthday BCat13!)

-Akita's P.O.V.-

I woke up from my lovely dreams to find it was 7: 52.

"I'M GONNA BE LATE!"

Itachi said 8:00 p.m. sharp and I still needed to brush my hair..My long...long...LONG hair...I quickly got up and brushed my hair as fast as I could ignoring the pain I was getting from not brushing gently. Once I was finally done it was 7:58 p.m.

"CRAP!"

I quickly grabbed the apple pie and ran walked to Itachi and Sasuke's house. I tried to be as carefull as possible not to drop the pie.  Once I got there I was panting like crazy but breathed away from the pie. Once I got my breath back I smiled and knocked on the door.

Itachi answered and I smiled more brightly..then...he crossed his arms.

'Uh oh..What'd I do?'

"...Umm..-

"Your ten minutes late."

"What?! No that's impossible I'm..." I said looking at my watch. "...Ten minutes late.."

I just HAD to get lost..

Itachi sighed and looked down with closed eyes. When his eyes opened he rose an eyebrow.

"Where are your shoes?"

"My shoes?" I asked tilting my head and he nodded.

I looked down to see I was barefoot and I had forgotten my shoes entirely!

'Crap..'

"F-Forgive me Itachi-Sama I guess I forgot them.."

"It's fine I suppose..Just wipe your feet before you come in."

I nodded and did what I was told before entering the house. I looked around a little admiring how neat and tidy everything was. My home in space was nothing like it..It was always messy and crowded with books. A nice woman with long black hair and friendly onyx eyes greeted me with a smile.

"Hello, I'm Mikoto Uchiha, Itachi's and Sasuke's mother. I've heard so much about you."

"Y-You have?"

"Yes, Itachi and Sasuke talk about you all the time. My I didn't think you'd look so pretty."

"Oh, why thank you but I'm just average." I said with a smile.

"Oh don't be modest."

The mother was really kind but I was kinda surprised about the Uchiha's talking about me. I half expected Sasuke would but Itachi talking about me was a really big shock..I tried not to take notice of it though and gave Mikoto the apple pie.

"Dinner is just about ready, mind helping Sasuke set up the table?"

"Not at all, where is he?" I said kindly.

"In his room playing dinosaurs."

"Ok."

I went to what I believed was Sasuke's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

I opened the door and saw Sasuke playing with his little dinosaurs. It was so kawaii!

"Akita-Chan!"

"Hi Sasuke, your mom said we need to go set up the table."

"Ok!"

Me and Sasuke went back to the kitchen and washed our hands before beginning to set the table. That's when I heard the door open and Itachi greeting someone. When we were done setting the table Sasuke sat down and I helped Mikoto carry everything to the table.

Itachi came in with a girl that had short black hair and onyx eyes. I couldn't put my finger on it but..there was something about her. It wasn't kind or unfriendly it was just...unexplainable..

"Akita, this is my girlfriend Chiya Uchiha."

'UCHIHA?!' I thought.

So these people were the type to date and marry other members of their clan..(family) I knew for some it was traditional and all but..That was kind of disturbing..

"Hello nice to meet you." I said with a smile then sat next to Sasuke.

"Nice to meet you to.My your hair is so bright it glows like a star."

"Thank you."

"Oh, that..wasn't..a compliment but..ok..But don't worry it wasn't an insult either." She said sitting in front of me and Itachi sat next to her while Mikoto and Fugaku sat at the two ends of the table.

I mentally hit my hand with my fist now understanding.

'I got it! She's awkward.'

We all got our food an began eating mostly in silence.

"So Akita how's your training going?" Chiya asked and I shrugged.

"It's pretty hard but I think I'm starting to get the hang of it."

"Akita-Chan is the best! She carried a boulder up the tree to get a kunai then threw it past Nii-San's head and hit the mark on the target!" Sasuke cheered.

"My, all in one night to, we heard about that."

"Very impressive." Fugaku said adding to his wife.

"Those were the only things I could do during the time, I haven't mastered anything else yet but I'm sure I'm getting better."

"Hey Akita after this why don't we spa-

"Desert anybody?? Chiya made a pie. It's boisenberry." Itachi said interrupting Chiya.

"Oh good idea! I'll go get the pies." Mikoto said standing up.

"Pies?" Chiya questioned.

"Oh I made a pie of my own, I hope you like apple." I said happily and she half frowned.

When Mikoto brought the pies in we all chose a slice or two. I tried a slice of Chiya's pie while everyone but Itachi chose mine. Fugaku and Mikoto had a slice of both pies and Chiya also chose both pies.

"Akita this is amazing, where did you learn to cook like this?" Mikoto asked.

"My mother gave me the recipe. I only make it with fresh apples."

"Really?"

"Mhm."

"Ahem, Sasuke would you like some of Chiya's pie?" Itachi asked.

"Boisen rhymes with poison Nii-San.."

Itachi glared softly at Sasuke but Chiya, Mikoto, and I all giggled at his cuteness.

"Chiya your pie is really good to." I said and she smiled.

"Thanks, I put a lot of sugar into it."

It really was good but knowing it was this fattening made me feel slightly sick..

"So what was it you wanted to ask me before?" I asked and she smiled.

"Wanna spar after this?"

"I'm not sure if I can match your expectations but sure, I'll do my best." I said and her smile widened.

"Good."

**********************************************************

Ok I posted sooner because it's my friend's birthday today, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BCat13!!!!! I hopes chu liked it :3

Also happy birthday Sasori-San!

Laptop gonna ie soon so I gtg wressle my granny for the charger. Pic to the side it Chiya, lol PEACE!