Chapter 17 Time to clean up!

-Akita/Amber's P.O.V-

 When I finished talking to Sasuke, we went back to the living room when I suddenly remembered.

'Oh yeah, the party...'

Young drunken teenagers left and right. Weird thing was, no girls? Is this what they call a sausage fest? I glared at the evil bottles of sake and watched as a kid threw up all over the carpet. I adjusted my glasses and sighed, looking at all the mess around.

'How troublesome... And for them to be drinking at such a young age...' I sighed again.

"You alright Ak... Amber-San."

I giggled. "Nice save. But no slip ups in front of your hawk brother, and why are you all drinking?"

"It's a party, duh."

"Your too young."

"So?"

I glared at him and he looked alarmed for a second, then slightly ashamed. After showing such acts in front of an old friend, I would be to.

"Well I'm surprised I'm the only girl here as well..."

"That's because the girls are super annoying and always fanning over me. It's such a pain."

"That's understandable. Well I'm going to help that poor boy who's throwing up. I want you to get me two garbage bags, paper towels, simple green, and a bucket of water. Meet me back here in five minutes, ok?"

".....Okaaaaay.... But why?" Sasuke asked and rose an eyebrow.

"Please just do it, for me?"

"... Ok..."

"Good boy." I smiled and he pouted. Mumbling something like, 'I'm not a dog.'

I went and took the boy to the bathroom and lead him over to the toilet where he could throw up all he wanted. I then went and got the boy's friend to watch over him in case he fell on his back and started choking on his own puke. Or hit his head on the toilet seat or edge of the tub. Yeah these teens are a little irresponsible but they don't deserve to die because of a stupid mistake.

I headed out to the living room where I met up with Sasuke. I took the things I asked him to bring me and started to clean up the vomit, throwing the used paper towels in the garbage bag. I was nearly done when I saw two more kids starting to puke, and I got shoved around by the ongoing party goers.

Enough was enough. I stood up and made clones to cover all the entrances, then I turned off the music.

"That's it! Everyone grab a garbage bag, we're cleaning this place up!" The room filled with groans and complaints. The teens obviously weren't happy. "Take the ones who are puking to the bathrooms and keep an eye on them so they don't kill themselves. You have three minutes to make progress, now GO!"

At first, no one moved. Some looked at Sasuke with annoyance and he just looked at me for help, almost saying, 'What are you doing?' I took a deep breath then glared hard at all the teenagers while allowing my fire to flail all around me in fury, yet being careful not to catch anything on fire. I must of looked pretty scary because everyone rushed to start cleaning up and throwing things away.

I retreated my fire and sighed, then went back to cleaning up the vomit. When that was all taken care of, I took all the sake empty, full, or partially drunk, and dumped and threw them all away. Every last bottle. When everything was finally clean, I had Sasuke give me the numbers of all the boys and I called their parents to come get them.

When that was over, I took some special perfume and sprayed the place down so it didn't smell like a dump site. I relaxed, seeing everything nice and clean, the way it should be. Sasuke was laying on the couch, moping about how his party was ruined and how his friends had all glared at him when their parents dragged them out by their ears.

Naruto's mother looked the angriest by far.... Oh, did I mention I fixed that little problem? I just can't bare to see a child with no parents ever being in their life... It's way too heart breaking. I went to the kitchen and started doing dishes while talking to Sasuke who was still moping on the couch.

"I'm sorry I had to ruin your party Sasuke, but I doubt Itachi would approve of such things."

"He didn't have to know, you could of just partied with us..." Sasuke grumbled.

"Oh really? And what would your parents think? You don't think your mother would of been mad like Naruto's mom?" Sasuke remained silent. "Just imagine how happy she'd be to come home on your birthday and see the house as nice and clean just as she left it, if not nicer." I smiled softly to myself.

".....Yeah... She'd like that a lot.."

"So do you have your party all planed out? Did Itachi discuss it with you?"

"No. Me and Itachi don't talk about that stuff anymore. He just gives me money and sends me out to get whatever. We actually don't talk as much anymore..."

I giggled lightly. "It's probably because you've shut him out."

"Shut him out?"

"Don't get upset, all teenagers do it at some point for a period of time. But it's never too late to be as close with Itachi as you were before."

".....You think so?"

"Mhm. I know so. So just.. never forget. Itachi loves you, and his love is eternal." I turned off the water and started to dry the dishes, leaving Sasuke in his silent moment.

When I was done drying, I put them all away and asked Sasuke for a place to sleep. He lead me to his parents bedroom, the only one besides his and Itachi's. He didn't seem to mind it since he knew his parents were alive and well, but Itachi was a different story. I'd have to start sleeping on the couch when he came back.

*************************************************************************************

Done at last! As I may of said before, I'm going to try and update until this story is completed! I has NO HOMEWORK THIS WEEKEND!!!! :D So hopefully I can at least get in half of the remaining chapters done and taken care of. Picture to the side is Akita in her new form.

🎉 You've finished reading The Uchiha's Replacement: The Realm Keeper (Itachi love story) Discontinued 🎉