5. chapter

Marilyn's POV

I could see sadness and anger in her eyes. Eyes that i love so much.
Everytime i was with her, i had to hold my feelings back. It was really hard.
Her lips were literally asking for a deep loving kiss.
But i knew, that she was too young.
But this time i really couldn't help myself.
We knew each other barely a week, but i also knew that she is special.

I came closer to her and looked deep into her eyes.
I saw there a flame of wildness and desire. And that was enough for me to do it.
I stroked her lips with my hand and closed my eyes.

Our lips were touching and then it happend.
I gave everything to that kiss.
Love at first place.

Every girl i kissed, since Lindsay broke-up with me, wasn't with love and honest. And that kiss had everything in it. Anger too.
Anger that was in me since Born Villain.
Her hands were trailing through my whole body while mine hands were  tangled in her hair.
I had blood on my hands, but i didn't mind. I didn't want to break the kiss.

But in the end we had to break that moment because of fucking breathing that i hate so much.
I looked up in her beautifull eyes and placed my hand on her cheeck.
"You...you know this meant something to me." she whispered.
"I know and to me too. I already felt something at the beggining. You are different. We don't know each other longer than a week, but i am sure in my feelings. Because they are always right. But are you able to love someone like me? Someone 29 years older than you?" i ended my 'speech'.

I was scared of refuse.
Media call me pedophil, but they don't know how hard it is.
So many girls spin around me, and when i find the right one, i'm pedophil. I didn't mind anymore.
I just want to have someone loyal and loving next to me.

She was quiet too long, so i knew what was she going to say.
I was ready for another heart break, but then she said : "Everything i ever wanted in my life is you."
I smiled widely and felt my heart go warm. She really said it.
I wrapped my arms around her and saueezed her.

"I'll make you happy, i swear." i whispered.

"Just don't leave me and i'll be the happiest woman in this world." she chuckled softly.
"I won't." i promised with smile and gave her a kiss into hair.

"So...now we are a couple?" she asked blushing.
"I think yes." i laughed. She's the cutest thing i've ever seen.

After a few hours

"So you just told him, go fuck yourself?" Lara laughed.
"I think yeah. He was an idiot. I'm going to release Heaven upside down and then i'm going on tour. Wanna go with me?" i asked.
"That would be awesome, but you have to concentrate just on the show. I'd just scatter you." Lara said.

"Ugh, maybe you're right. But i'd be  for three weaks without you." i grabbed her hand and kissed her soft skin.
"You'll survive. Then we'll have the whole time only for us. I promise." she smiled.
"Okay." i decided.

"And when are you going?" she asked.
"I'll release the album tomorrow, so in two weaks." i couldn't hide the excitement.
"I'm proud of you. Your parents would be too." she looked into my eyes.
"I'm glad to hear that. I really did my hardest. I love this record. It comes deeply from my heart." i stared at our crossed hands.
"That's good. You wrote all the lyrics?" she asked.
"Of course i did. Even Twiggy didn't help me. I don't know what's wrong with him. He didn't even make an dot on last three albums." i said with sad voice.

"Do you know why?" she shrinked her forehead.
"No, but i don't give a fuck."
"What happend between you?"  she became interested.
"He has got problems with his ex from 97s." i rolled my eyes.
"That sounds serious." she laughed.
"I don't know...i just...you know she's my friend and she blamed him for rape. I don't know what to think about it. Media didn't notice for now. I'm afraid, that i'll have to talk to him about it." i said frustrated.

"It'll be fine, don't worry." she gave me warm smile that made me feel better.
"I hope so. I'm glad i have you."

"Tomorrow i'm going to visit principal to tell him, that i'm outta that school." Lara said pensively.
"Really? That's brave. Can i go with you?" i asked.
"I think i'll make it. You have to do things around the album you're gonna release." she smiled at me.
"Oh, yeah, i totally forgot. It's 9 pm., i should go and you should get some sleep. It had to be exhausting day for you." i ran over her shoulder with my hand.

"Okay, we'll see tomorrow, my boyfriend." she joked.
"I like that." i gave her fast kiss and then went home.

Hi, mansonites🌹
I know this was shorter chapter, and i'm sorry for that.
And i'm sorry for mi mistakes too, but i promise it will get better😄.
Love you🌹🌹🌹💕