1. chapter

I smiled and suddenly felt Marilyn's gaze on me.
"Hi." i said awkwardly.
"Hello, i think you're a fan. Do you want a picture?" he asked scanning me with his chocolate brown eyes.
"No, i don't. Can i just hug you?" i said with a sad smile.
That was my dream since i was 10.
Everything i ever wanted was just to hug him.
I saw surprise in his eyes, but then he smiled and wrapped his arms around me. It was incredible.
"Aww, you're so cute. What's your name?" he asked.
"Lauren, but everyone calls me Lara and other names..." i was on the brink of tears.
"Shhh-shhh." Marilyn stroked my hair.

After a few seconds Marilyn pulled me away and wipped away my tears with the back hand.
"Why are you crying?" he asked.
"Because that was my dream for like nine years." i smiled through tears of happines.
"You're such a cute girl. Do you want a coffee? It's on me!" he laughed and he made me chuckle. He's so nice!
"I can't refuse. And that's not because you pay, that's because i'm going to have a coffee with my idol." i laughed.

We came to nearest café and sat as far as we could from the exit door.
"So, tell me something about you. I wanna know my fans." Marilyn started talking first.

"So...uhm...i'm nineteen. and i'm living alone for five years now...The best thing that has ever happend to me." i rolled my eyes and Marilyn interrupted me.

"Wait...five years? Can't you live alone from eighteen?" he was confused.
"Hey, this is America! And my family didn't care...they gave me some money and told me to get out. I've got an asshole brother, i don't have any friends. And my life sucks." i said staring at the table.
"That sucks."
"Yeah, it does, but then i started listening your music and i don't care anymore. You changed my life." i looked up at him and looked at his incredibly beautiful smile.

"Yeah. And i broke up with my ex-boyfriend two days ago."
"Why?" he asked, interested in our conversation scanning me with his beautiful hazel brown eyes.
"I resolved to break up with him because he...uhm, a very difficult person, taking me anytime he wanted. It was like that for three years..." i closed my eyes, because i didn't want to start crying...again.
"I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't imagine what you came through. I hate son of bitches like him." he was looking right into my eyes.
"Thanks." i tried to smile.
Then the waiter came and passed us our coffee.

"Do you work anywhere?" he asked.
"Yes, i work as a barmaid while studying. I'm first year at college." i said.
"Oh, and what do you want to do after school?"
"Uhm, i love writing peoms. I'd like to be a writer." i said proudly.
"That's awesome. I love writing too." he smiled.
"What's your inspiration?" he asked.
"My fucked-up life. And yours?"
"My nightmares, most of the time." he smiled sadly.
"Nobody asked me that before." i said.
"Most of people i know, are fuckers, so don't care about them too." he rolled his eyes and i started to laugh.
For first time in this fucking year.

2 hours later

"Thanks for making my mood." i said to Marilyn on way home. He wanted to go with me to make sure i'll be okay.
"No problem. I like to hang out with my fans. They're nice people." he replied.

"Good to hear that." i chuckled.

"I know that life didn't cuddle with you, so i'm here for you anytime you want." he gave me small paper with his number on it.

"Thank you. I like talking to you." i said with happy smile.
Then he grabbed my hand and i wasn't smiling anymore.
I was a bit surprised.
"Don't forget that. And i like talking to you too. Remeber one thing! Don't talk to fuckers and everytime say blessed word AIDS. Okay? Then you'll survive." he said and then i started to laugh like mad.
"Okay, i'll remember, AIDS." i whispered with smile.

"Okay, this is my house. Again thank you for today." i said still with my hand in his.
"Beautiful woman like you deserves to smile. Don't forget to call me anytime you want." he said and then walked away.
Did Marilyn Manson just say that i'm beautiful?

I walked into my house and fell on couch.
Today was incredible day. I met my idol and have got his number.
Awesome!
Today i felt like i have a chance to live good life.