Warm coffee

Renai
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: Shy, kind. Is fearful of being hurt in more than one way.

JeanAge: 17Gender: MaleSexuality:BiPersonality: Happy, and outgoing

Jean
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Sexuality:Bi
Personality: Happy, and outgoing. Will go out of his way to help or treat a person.

 Will go out of his way to help or treat a person

Renai's POV

I took a step out into the chill of the season and slowly inhaled the crisp, cold air of the winter morning. Then I let out a slow breath before shivering from the nip in the air. Today is a lovely winter's day, with the sky being a pale blue while clouds follow wind patterns from above. The breeze slightly ruffled my short, white hair as I began to walk to the park. The walk was a quiet one. 'Strange' I thought. Someone I had passed asked if I was ok in a panicked tone. They asked, "Are you ok sweetie? You look a bit tattered...Did someone beat you up?" I simply lied by saying I had been running around in the woods while hanging out with my friends. They nodded, told me they were sorry for bothering me, and started walking again. I'll have to learn how to cover up my cuts and bruises better. I just wish my parents wouldn't take their anger out on me. My Father would come home, yell a lot, drag me to the basement, and beat me anyway he saw fit. Sometimes they would even cut me up or use a crude whip on me. My mother? Well.. She doesn't look me in the eye anymore. Ever since she's gotten with "father" She's become distant. He tells me to call him that. I think he poisons her mind. 'But why me? What did I do?' I let that thought out of my head as I entered the park. I zipped up my jacket as I was walking down to the pond and noticed a boy, taking pictures of the snow that had just began to fall from the sky. I sat under a large tree and began to relax, letting my shoulders fall. I must have drifted off into a light sleep because that camera guy was tapping my shoulder. As I stirred from my sleep, he smiled at me and asked if he could get a picture of me standing under the tree with snow falling onto my shoulders and hair. I gave a strange look, nodded, and then stood up. He looked at me and said "Smile!" I gave a faint smile as he took the picture and thanked me for it. He started walking away until I grabbed his wrist and said "Wait, why did you want my picture?" He smiled at me again and said "I can tell you over coffee at the Cafe down the street!" I nodded since I had never gotten anything warm to eat or drink this morning so this would be a treat.

Jean's POV
As we made our way into the Cafe, the white haired boy looked down at his feet while avoiding eye contact with me. 'He must be uncomfortable' I think to myself as I sat myself down at a small booth in the corner of the Cafe. He followed and sat on the opposite side of me. He looked to his right, then to his left, then up at me. There was an awkward silence between us as we stared at each other. Then I broke the silence by clearing my voice loudly and said "The name's Jean! I'm a photographer. The white - haired boy looked up at me, smiled sheepishly, and said "My name is Renai. I'm just a model you used to take a picture." His smile faded. "Don't be glum" I said. "You've a wonderful complexion! Great skin!" He smiled again. I got up to order our coffee and approached the counter. After ordering, the cashier said it would take a few minutes so I went back to the booth. Renai was in a light sleep as he was at the park. 'So cute!' I thought to myself. A few minutes passed and our orders were finished. I brought them back to the booth. His hot chocolate was quite warm in my hand so I placed it down on the booth table in front of Renai. He slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes like a cute child. Renai apologized for falling asleep and thanked me for the drink. I simply shrugged it off and said it was no problem. 'Wait until the guys hear about him! They'd love him!' I thought to myself as I sipped my coffee. "So, " Renai began, "Why did you want to take my photo?" I look at my camera, placed on the table next to my coffee and think. 'Aido said not to say... ' I racked my brain for answers and got one! "There's a shopkeeper down the street who's been looking for models to wear his silk apparel and photograph for his shop. I though you might be interested. You're really beautiful, you ought to try it!"

Renai's POV
I thought about it for a second. 'How long has it been since I've gone out to have fun?' At this thought, I responded. "Sure. What's the harm in that?" I said, showing a weak smile to him. "Nothing! You'd have so much fun! I'm the photographer for the shopkeeper so we'd work together a lot!" I smiled. "I'll try it out."