Lesson 12- The Arrival

"Umusog ka dun, Lance!!"

"Ang taba-taba mo kasi!! Ang laki masyado ng space na inooccupy mo!"

"Kapal ng mukha mo! Kala mo kasi lagi kang maglalayas sa dala mong bag eh!"

"Mind your own business! Huwag mo akong pakialaman!" kainis..

We're now on our way to our school. Kung wala lang meeting for the event later, hindi ako sasabay sa kotse eh. I, myself, enjoys commuting on my way to school. Dahil una sa lahat, wala doong mga pasaway at wagas makasiksik sa upuan tulad nito ni Lance. After an hour, hininto na nung driver namin yung kotse.. we're here in XLU..

Lance immediately open the door on my side and handed me my bag.. "Baba na. Bilis! I'm going to be late already, ang bagal mo!" after some short conversations I was kicked out by him from the car and the car heated up the engine and off hitting the road once again..

"Hindi man lang ako pinababa ng maayos.." I murmured.. Sheesh. I'll let him pass for now!!

Speaking of XLU, the school has a different aura than usual. Isang tapak pa lang, alam mo ng may big event sa school this time. There is a big banner, hanging in one of the school buildings, yung building na pinakauna mong makikita once na pumasok ka sa school..

All things are put into proper order. And the amazing part is the red carpet which was rolled out from the first step that you enter the university onto nowhere. Sa haba kasi nun, hindi ko na alam kung saan yung other end (if there's any). And in it, there were petals of fresh red roses which was currently scattered by some crazy students, since kinikilig sila while doing it.

Kung hindi ko lang alam kung ano ang original location ng school, iisipin kong mali ako ng napasok na lugar.. it feels like I was transported into other dimension because of this.

After observing the transformation which happened in XLU, I decided to go to the Student Council Room to check what they were doing at this time at kung may problema pa ba na kailangang ayusin. Pero hindi pa man ako nakalalayo, Ashlei already called my attention. "Lucille!" she shouted, waving her hands, telling me to go into their direction. And so I did.

"What?" she's not the only one here actually. Drake and Jaiden were also here...

"Lucille," the maniac interfered. "We have a problem.." 

"Your problem. Only. Actually." I replied.

"You--" Drake stopped him. "I'm the wrong one again, Drake! How good of you.." he pouted.

"Lucille, hindi macontact nila Sir Jaiden yung School President." Ashlei once again talked. "We have no one to represent our school for the welcoming ceremony later. And after we discussed this over and over, we decided na ikaw na yung piliin as---"

"Cut it off!" I know what wil he say. They chose me to be their representative? No way. Then I turned to walk away but Ashlei stopped me. "Lucille?!" she grabs me from behind.

"What?!"

"Just listen to us first, will you? Wala na kaming ibang choice but to give you this. Wala na kaming ibang nakikita na bagay at kayang gawin yung task na ito other than you Lucille. "

"I don't want to.." I'm struggling for her to let go of my hand but she won't. "Let go!"

"Gusto mo bang ipahiya ang name ng school just to save your useless pride ha?! Can't you see, Lucille? You're not the only one sufferring here! You've done only nothing! Then here we are, trying to cope with your attitude! So please understand us also, will you?!"

"So, sinisisi niyo ako? Na kayo na ang magaling? Is that what you're trying to say?"

"THAT'S NOT IT!!"