Chapter 11

Chapter 11

NOT PROOFREAD! (But to be honest, when do I ever proofread?)

Luke and I's kiss was soon interrupted by shouting from the crowd of students gathered around us. I hadn't even realised so many people were watching us until I broke away from Luke. I quickly buried my flamed cheeks in Luke's chest.

"Get a room!" A familiar voice shouted from amongst the students. I turned my head to look at the place where the voice came from. My eyes met a smirking George, standing next to Emily. I buried my head further into Luke's shirt wanting this whole experience to be over because damn it was embarrassing.

Luke on the other hand was laughing his ass off. I don't know whether he was laughing at George's comment or at the fact we got so much attention. If this had been any other couple kissing no one would have blinked an eye but it was because it was Luke and I that everyone cared. It was almost like we were celebrities at our school. I still didn't understand why everyone was so obsessed with us. I swear before we knew it we would have a couple name or something ridiculous like that.

"We might as well give them what they want," Luke smirked as he lifted my chin up so I had to face him.

"No way!" I whispered. There was no way I was making out with Luke again in front of all these people. It was different previously because I didn't realise how many people were actually watching us.

However, Luke seemed to ignore my comment and everything around us seemed to fade away as Luke's lips gradually grew closer and closer to mine. The only thing I seemed to be able to focus on was Luke's sparkling blue eyes, which were filled with lust, and the feel of his warm breath against my lips. Everything else was forgotten. I forgot where we were. I forgot who was watching. I forgot about George's comment. Instead, my mind filled with thoughts of Luke. Thoughts of his lips against mine. Thoughts of his hands running through my hand. Thoughts of his gorgeous blue eyes and how the smallest things could make them glint with excitement.

His lips touched mine and it was like nothing I had ever felt before. I don't know whether it was because this was the first time that I thought maybe, just maybe, Luke might feel the same or it was because I was kissing him with all I had. I had to prove that we could make this. I wanted him to know that the risk was worth it. I needed to show that we were worth it because we were special.

His hands tangled in my hair which he tugged gently. My body moulded to his as my hands grabbed fistfuls of his shirt. My heart was trying to jump out of my chest as he gently bit my lower lip. I couldn't hide the quiet moan that escaped my lips. He smiled against my lips and pulled away slightly as he rested his forehead against mine. A wide smile pulled across my lips as my breath came out in short pants.

We stared into each other's eyes for what felt like hours yet could have only been a couple of minutes - it was that easy to get lost in Luke's eyes. His eyes were one of my favourite things about Luke. They always conveyed so much emotion, whether it was excitement, lust, sadness or hurt. However, they were best when he was happy. The already bright blue colour seemed to brighten further so they actually seemed to shine. I would never get tired of looking into his eyes.

Once both of our breathing rates had returned back to normal Luke took a step back from me causing my hands to drop from his chest.

I turned around to see most of the students had disappeared into the room where the ride was located. Luke and I joined the end of the line which was still in the queuing room.

"Have fun?" Luke asked as his hand slipped into mine and we strolled out of the London Dungeons.